Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
    08 civic Si muffler
    now i make just a lil bit of noise. yea!

very nice man.

new starter for the cb... no more push starts

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
      I think this is a noob question but is the ignition switch where you put the key? So now you have a key that doesn't match your door locks?
      If you get it from honda they could set the tumblers so it matches your key... at least I hope they would do that.

I needed a new one of these as well. I have two keys for my car. lol... kinda reminds me of the oldschool domestic vehicles that had a door key and ignition key.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
        I think this is a noob question but is the ignition switch where you put the key? So now you have a key that doesn't match your door locks?
        ignition switch is attached to the ignition cylinder which is where the key goes into and not the ignition switch itself. Ignition cylinder is pretty costly at $180, so I'd hate to break that. My keys still match and it was a painless installation.

Interesting tid bit is that thieves just break the column and turn the ignition switch for most older hondas to get it started. Lots of stolen hondas are found with the ignition switch just dangling because all it takes I suppose is a turn on the switch.
        Last edited by ikayto; 03-02-2009, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
          Interesting tid bit is that thieves just break the column and turn the ignition switch for most older hondas to get it started. Lots of stolen hondas are found with the ignition switch just dangling because all it takes I suppose is a turn on the switch.
          Yeah, that is why old hondas are so easily to steal. Once the key cylinder is off all you need is a screw driver to crank the car.

Comment

nosotros no gustar ashy ass wipers lol.

Just turned on the nokya h7s yellows at night, they're yellow! The bulb really lights up a lot of the fog lense whereas the piaa use to just dimly light it up in a small area.

pretty satisfied for $16 bucks.

I took a pic on my cell phone, but post it up later.

Lets see how long these things last.
            Cant wait for those pix Wilson. I dont like how my HID fog's look. Should of bought those damn yellow caps, lol.
            Hi

Comment

whats wrong with the hid fogs?

too yellow?

edit:

uploaded some shitty pics

Piaa:

Nokya h7 yellows:

Same phone, the yellow is like a dark sort of yellow and it lights up most of the fog lense whereas I noticed in the piaa it would just dimly concentrate in the center.
              Last edited by ikayto; 03-02-2009, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
                08 civic Si muffler
                now i make just a lil bit of noise. yea!

is that an OEM si tip too?

Comment

HID fogs are way better than halogen fogs IMO.
                  Raceline USA

Comment

whats wrong with the hid fogs?

too yellow?

edit:

uploaded some shitty pics

Piaa:

Nokya h7 yellows:

Same phone, the yellow is like a dark sort of yellow and it lights up most of the fog lense whereas I noticed in the piaa it would just dimly concentrate in the center.
                    I like how your Nokya lights up the entire fog lense yellow Wilson. That's the only thing I don't like about the HID's I got. They do light up the floor bright yellow, but it does not emit the fog lense entirely yellow as I would except it to be.
                    Hi

Comment

installed the exhaust on the wagon finally!!!

also installed a rebuilt p/s pump on john's ride (ex-2.2litrebeater) and a legend sedan front lip!
                      1cor10:31
                      - 92 LX coupe
                      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

also put a front lip on the IS250 and had it clear bra'd! looks awsome!
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                          also put a front lip on the IS250 and had it clear bra'd! looks awsome!
                          How much? Did you get it done at AeroTech? I went there to get my headlights and foglights and Nav screen done. Its about $500something for me to get the whole front bumper, half the fenders, hood and side mirrors.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by Shinobi View Post
                            How much? Did you get it done at AeroTech? I went there to get my headlights and foglights and Nav screen done. Its about $500something for me to get the whole front bumper, half the fenders, hood and side mirrors.
                            yeah i got it done at aerotect. good guys! $80 for the GFX front lip only. i already had the front bumper, half fenders, hood, headlights, foglights, sidemirrors, door caps, door edges, and nav screen done by them also a few months ago. it was close to $650 by then LOL. i coulda got like $100 off if i waited one more month since they had a special.
                            - 92 LX coupe
                            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

oh yeah they also did my front plate holes as part of the package!

before:

after:
                              - 92 LX coupe
                              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                                yeah i got it done at aerotect. good guys! $80 for the GFX front lip only. i already had the front bumper, half fenders, hood, headlights, foglights, sidemirrors, door caps, door edges, and nav screen done by them also a few months ago. it was close to $650 by then LOL. i coulda got like $100 off if i waited one more month since they had a special.
                                I've been thinking about getting it. I should have gotten it when I went in the first time. Now I regret not doing it since now I have license plate holes from some idiot who valet'd the car.

Edit: Wow. sucks you had those license plate holes. Lucky for me when I picked up the car the guy didn't do it.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Working...
                                X