No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice GTU's Sal. Are those Nori's old wheels?
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

damn sal. how many car you got? lol. cb is looking very nice my friend.
      The beginning of a new era............................
      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Looks great. But what happened to the BBS's????

Comment

i wanted those gtus.. i told Nory last year at the April meet that i wanted it... waaahhh..

Comment

still have the bbs wheels man... and i just had to get a daily man... cant keep the black DA or CB in parking lots.. hopefully I dont fuck around with this one...

Comment

Installed new boots/grease for the tie rod ball joints (had a tempory fix of plastic bag around them for years), and new bushings for the stock front sway bar.

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                Installed new boots/grease for the tie rod ball joints (had a tempory fix of plastic bag around them for years), and new bushings for the stock front sway bar.
                I need to get my boots too. Just ordered some Energy Suspension ones. How hard are they to install???

Comment

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                  still have the bbs wheels man... and i just had to get a daily man... cant keep the black DA or CB in parking lots.. hopefully I dont fuck around with this one...
                  sell them to meeee

if you haven't noticed, we're literally passing stuff around....

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7 View Post
                    sell them to meeee

if you haven't noticed, we're literally passing stuff around....
                    sorry man... I'm not selling the bbs's they are just too cool to let go.

Comment

parking cool cars in parking lots? not cool!

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                        I need to get my boots too. Just ordered some Energy Suspension ones. How hard are they to install???
                        Not to difficult. After you install the boots you'll want to wedge a thin metal rod or something between the boot and the stud, and compress the boot to get excess air out.
                        The pain for me is always getting the ball joints loose. I always pound them with a hammer which messes up the threads up a little (keep the nut on, and position the top of the nut to be flush with the top of the stud. And when you go to install the ball joints again, you have to hit them from below to get them seated, or else the ball joints will just spin when you try to tighten the nut. A ball joint tool would be nice, but I've never had one that worked right.

Replacing the bushings was easy though, 2nd time I've had to do that.
                        Last edited by 4CYLPOWER92; 03-28-2009, 11:21 PM.

My swap thread
                        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

new wheel pics. and new car pics.

WTF? Did you paint your DA?
                          Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                            WTF? Did you paint your DA?
                            nope... picked up this DA from a friend who had no room for it... swaping the hearts between the 2 DA's in a couple of weeks... this one will be my daily for now

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                              Not to difficult. After you install the boots you'll want to wedge a thin metal rod or something between the boot and the stud, and compress the boot to get excess air out.
                              The pain for me is always getting the ball joints loose. I always pound them with a hammer which messes up the threads up a little (keep the nut on, and position the top of the nut to be flush with the top of the stud. And when you go to install the ball joints again, you have to hit them from below to get them seated, or else the ball joints will just spin when you try to tighten the nut. A ball joint tool would be nice, but I've never had one that worked right.

Replacing the bushings was easy though, 2nd time I've had to do that.
                              Pittman Puller at autozone 15 bucks. Makes the job and parts safe and easy to work with.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

nope... picked up this DA from a friend who had no room for it... swaping the hearts between the 2 DA's in a couple of weeks... this one will be my daily for now
                                nice pick up sal

just bought a j's racing lip for the wagovan. im replicating it now.

contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Working...
                                X