nice pickups guys!
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by enVmeACCORDngly View Post
      with switch! photo bucket is being lame so i cant post pics
      lucky.
      The beginning of a new era............................
      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

with switch! photo bucket is being lame so i cant post pics

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

Since I've been spending most of my time working on other cars, I decided to work on the SC during spring break. I took a picture of it before I quit working for the day. I just need to wait for my friend to give me back my rims, so I can take it off jackstands.

Comment

O snap ! new exhaust long. nice !

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner View Post
              O snap ! new exhaust long. nice !
              I got it back in December/January actually. The new stuff can't be seen in the picture actually it can't be seen at all from the outside.

Comment

wow mint!

Comment

brand new actually still wrapped in unwrapped bubble pop! came with relay and the weather rubber thing. in old honda accesory box! for 250$ clean inside out.

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

good deal, I dont think anyone will top me paying $40 for a brand new usdm set :]

Comment

Finally installed something new. It's fun to listen to music again

My swap thread
                      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Nothing new with my CB... anyone want to buy it? It's logged 2 miles since the January cruise.
                        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                          Nothing new with my CB... anyone want to buy it? It's logged 2 miles since the January cruise.
                          i'll buy items off of it if your serious pm me and i'll tell you which parts i want
                          Beast: Evo X
                          Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by di2accord View Post
                            i'll buy items off of it if your serious pm me and i'll tell you which parts i want
                            I'd rather not part it out. If someone offers me the right amount of money then i'll just let the whole thing go. Otherwise it'll just sit in my garage.

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

why?

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

My car just sits in my garage and all i do is look at it. Don't get me wrong, if i sell it i'd miss it a lot but i think i'm finally willing to part with it. I've had the car since 1993 and there isn't much more i'm willing to put into it. I just feel like it might be time to move onto another project finally. I'm just contemplating the idea. That's why i posted it in the SoCal "What's new with your car" section instead of the classifieds. We'll see......

Comment

Working...
                                X