Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
    I'd rather not part it out. If someone offers me the right amount of money then i'll just let the whole thing go. Otherwise it'll just sit in my garage.
    Well if you sell it whole, it's going to get whored out like sticky's ride, then it will get parted out anyways.

Anyone want to buy an '06 V8 tundra w/ TRD package? 18,000 miles.

My swap thread
    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Damn Johnny... I want a coupe soooooo bad.... even if its auto! I gotta get rid of my bro's ride...

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

What's up guys. I just got done redoing the whole interior a few days ago. Here are some pics.

"PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Comment

Nothing new with my CB... anyone want to buy it? It's logged 2 miles since the January cruise.
            Have you been working on the secret project?

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
              Have you been working on the secret project?
              that YEt haS to be determined.

trubluryder: nice interior, but i hope you know that ARD went out of business a long time ago.
              Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 04-10-2009, 02:32 AM.

Comment

whoa a white kitted coupe! very rear nowadays! johnny i feel you man. my car just sits there as well, but when i drive it i fall in love with it again. maybe you should drive more than 2 miles !
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

finally replaced my broken antenna mast with a shark ii stubby antenna.

wasnt sure which wire to use for the antenna boost that is live with the car on or radio on, blue or yellow, so I just tapped into yellow since for the integra it's yellow/green.

Looks good, painted it trim black since the finish turns grey apparently after a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                    johnny i feel you man. my car just sits there as well, but when i drive it i fall in love with it again. maybe you should drive more than 2 miles !
                    True, but if i get rid of the CB it will be replaced with another 2-door honda.
                    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Shoot, Better be a 90-91 2 door...........................Accord.

Comment

RWD 2dr Honda?

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                        Shoot, Better be a 90-91 2 door...........................Accord.
                        ^^

thanks Paul!

Comment

Originally posted by casterX View Post
                          RWD 2dr Honda?

^^

thanks Paul!
                          Noo, Thank you.

Comment

trubluryder: nice interior, but i hope you know that ARD went out of business a long time ago.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro. Yeah I know, but I'm still just reppin for them, since I got lots of stuff from there. They were one of the best tuner shops that I have been to, from my opinion , too bad they aren't around any more...
                            "PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Comment

HID in the foggies

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                                HID in the foggies
                                nice Did you end up getting OEM with your OEM harness that you wanted or aftermarket???

edit: How many of you guys roll with no front plate??? I just got finished putting this extraordinary front plate device that allows me to take off and put on under 5 seconds.....And allows me to keep my bumper plugs on I only put it on when I park in public places that probably gives tickets. When I am driving I take it off. Wont even know where I put it.

Velcro works wonders.
                                Last edited by J'SR@C3R1_818; 04-11-2009, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X