Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
    nice Did you end up getting OEM with your OEM harness that you wanted or aftermarket???

edit: How many of you guys roll with no front plate??? I just got finished putting this extraordinary front plate device that allows me to take off and put on under 5 seconds.....And allows me to keep my bumper plugs on I only put it on when I park in public places that probably gives tickets. When I am driving I take it off. Wont even know where I put it.

Velcro works wonders.

yea its oem, with oem harness. tinted yellow glass, and 3000k hids

i was rolling with no license plate for awhile until that one tab tuesday you saw me and which the same night ricardo got popped. 2 weeks ago i finally took it off for a meet, and the second night in daygo, i got popped for no front license plate.

so jed rolls with front license plates now even though it makes my car a tad bit uglier.

congrats on the quick release license plate.

Comment

Velcro works wonders.
      Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
      FoDough fo moreho
      [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

edit: How many of you guys roll with no front plate??? I just got finished putting this extraordinary front plate device that allows me to take off and put on under 5 seconds.....And allows me to keep my bumper plugs on I only put it on when I park in public places that probably gives tickets. When I am driving I take it off. Wont even know where I put it.

Velcro works wonders.
        Not worth it for me anymore. Already have gotten two tickets in 1 year and now I'm hearing of non-correctable citations for front plate that are $80+ bucks.

may the force be with you paul :]

ps: how did you get caps in your color?

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
        yea its oem, with oem harness. tinted yellow glass, and 3000k hids

i was rolling with no license plate for awhile until that one tab tuesday you saw me and which the same night ricardo got popped. 2 weeks ago i finally took it off for a meet, and the second night in daygo, i got popped for no front license plate.

so jed rolls with front license plates now even though it makes my car a tad bit uglier.

congrats on the quick release license plate.
        ah didnt know you got yellow fogs.

photoshop became reality

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
          Not worth it for me anymore. Already have gotten two tickets in 1 year and now I'm hearing of non-correctable citations for front plate that are $80+ bucks.

may the force be with you paul :]

ps: how did you get caps in your color?

ah didnt know you got yellow fogs.

photoshop became reality
          always dude.

its not like i put imaginary cars on my sig; you know?!

but due to the death of 1000 bugs on the road, a cheap tj paint job, and a stupid ass driver; my paint looks like total shit on the front. this summer ima get the front resprayed the RIGHT WAY before the car shows.

Comment

prelude is looking awesome jed.
            The beginning of a new era............................
            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

finally replaced my broken antenna mast with a shark ii stubby antenna.

wasnt sure which wire to use for the antenna boost that is live with the car on or radio on, blue or yellow, so I just tapped into yellow since for the integra it's yellow/green.

Looks good, painted it trim black since the finish turns grey apparently after a few months.
              Wrong wire, need to tap into the blue wire for antenna booster--reception is great now!

Pics

went to the junkyard and grabbed a blue arm rest.

Thinking of getting it rewrapped black to match my prelude seats.

rocking the bra for fun.
              Last edited by ikayto; 04-12-2009, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Fixed a coolant leak, foung the source of my parasitic battery drain, got a new fender from sorta fit, and fixed the problem withe the evap system (I think). Just gotta do the valves and find time to take it in for a smog retest.

Comment

got a quick release

and a new starter
                  Freedom Is Not Free
                  U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Wrong wire, need to tap into the blue wire for antenna booster--reception is great now!

Pics

like youe new antenna

Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
                      like youe new antenna

great minds think alike :]

I repainted it w/ trim paint because a lot of people have complained that the finish fades to ashy grey after a few months lol. I also tried my best to sand down the mold lines on the stub.

Looks great!

Nice QR, just need a bad ass steering wheel now :P

I always notice you have a steady amount of progress going on; every couple weeks there's something new. Keep it up, car keeps looking better and better

I wish my car could get faster and faster without my wallet getting emptier and emptier ahha.

Comment

ordered a hub and recieved it, but it didnt come with screws as pictured

ordered some clear turn signals cause i was to cheap to buy the oem replacement. since a nice rock cracked mine

i want the dnx8120, but i dont think im ready to make a $1100 decision yet. lol. but i really want it!

Comment

great minds think alike :]

I repainted it w/ trim paint because a lot of people have complained that the finish fades to ashy grey after a few months lol. I also tried my best to sand down the mold lines on the stub.

Looks great!

Nice QR, just need a bad ass steering wheel now :P

I always notice you have a steady amount of progress going on; every couple weeks there's something new. Keep it up, car keeps looking better and better

I wish my car could get faster and faster without my wallet getting emptier and emptier ahha.
                          yours did look a lot better than mine. (shiny)

yeah since i've been home i tried to fix her up a lil bit. dont know what else to do so maybe i can save some $$$
                          Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                            ordered a hub and recieved it, but it didnt come with screws as pictured
                            ace hardware

Comment

nothing at the moment, but you can check out whats new with my neighbors car

Finally got my camera together, he pulled up while i was washing my car. Everytime i see his car, my mouth DROPS.

He's testing out his new wheels since he did some fender rolling. He just bought some fender flares and is about to do some body work to it. This car is pretty mint even the interior too!

I love this car. He's planning on picking up an old school coupe too. Since I've known this guy, hes always had some bad ass old school cars.

Comment

any rich asshat can buy a r32+ but rocking the old c10 (?) is much cooler
                                FA1

Comment

Working...
                                X