No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well when i first came on this forum, my car was bone stock! now i have...
    2cds in the back lol.
    BH headlights
    amber corners
    exedy oem clutch
    almost complete amber interior due to some malfunctions in the cc panel. dont know whats wrong,
    im doing my tune-up tomorrow. consists of oil change new pulgs cap and rotor and cables.
    i got a ws2 apexi catback and an intake adaptor apexi as well.
    getting f&f this month, pretty excited about that!
    The past, is history:The future, is a mystery:The present, is a gift.
    James 4:7
    Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Comment

Originally posted by konig52r View Post
      well when i first came on this forum, my car was bone stock! now i have...
      2cds in the back lol.
      BH headlights
      amber corners
      exedy oem clutch
      almost complete amber interior due to some malfunctions in the cc panel. dont know whats wrong,
      im doing my tune-up tomorrow. consists of oil change new pulgs cap and rotor and cables.
      i got a ws2 apexi catback and an intake adaptor apexi as well.
      getting f&f this month, pretty excited about that!
      nice man. post up some pics.
      The beginning of a new era............................
      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

crashed front end :[ need new hood and right side headlight

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
        Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_213 View Post
          crashed front end :[ need new hood and right side headlight
          how??

Comment

well i was on the 10 west... by the crenshaw exit..so i saw the traffic slowing down so i slowed down to 45... but i saw the car in front of me slowed down quicker than i thought so i slammed on the breaks...the breaks lock up...and my front tires kept sliding...her rear end only had minor scratch while my hood crumple like paper... and my right headlight shatterd to pieces...when i heared glass shattering the first thing i thought was about my fogs lol...well my bumper was getting held by only zipties so it just fell off

MEMBERS RIDE.

Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_213 View Post
              well i was on the 10 west... by the crenshaw exit..so i saw the traffic slowing down so i slowed down to 45... but i saw the car in front of me slowed down quicker than i thought so i slammed on the breaks...the breaks lock up...and my front tires kept sliding...her rear end only had minor scratch while my hood crumple like paper... and my right headlight shatterd to pieces...when i heared glass shattering the first thing i thought was about my fogs lol...well my bumper was getting held by only zipties so it just fell off
              you take any pics?

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                nice man. post up some pics.
                believe me im working on that. the thing is im hardly ever home and i cant post the pics up on my phone. so ill do my best to get them on here asap!
                The past, is history:The future, is a mystery:The present, is a gift.
                James 4:7
                Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Comment

MEMBERS RIDE.

Comment

that was you selling the parts? wtf simi you were sitting on gold, should have installed it and take a nice picture.

I emailed you man!

lol, who bought all the goodies?

Comment

Originally posted by blacksedancb7
                      Lets see.... I sold my car last week. I sold all my parts of my car. i think some are rare items. edm rear fog. jdm intersection light. oem fogs. hid kit, flushmount. greddy accord lip 94-95. mugen rear lip. front mugen lip. oem window visor all four. rear sigma rear lip. sedan legend lip. pair of honda accord 1998 sideskirts. one jdm piece headlight blackhouse. amber corners. but now currectly out the game. now moving on a new scene.
                      wtf simi? where the fuck have u been?? what side is the one piece?

MEMBERS RIDE.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                        that was you selling the parts? wtf simi you were sitting on gold, should have installed it and take a nice picture.

I emailed you man!

lol, who bought all the goodies?
                        me too.

Comment

I got a new squash air freshener.

Last edited by lummieCB7; 05-02-2009, 06:07 PM.
                          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

GLARE, what an appropriate name for a freshener in those picture

Comment

is there anyone have a spare right side headlights if u do pllsss pm..i need it as u can see on my pics

MEMBERS RIDE.

Comment

i need to wash my car. it's so dusty

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X