Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
    i need to wash my car. it's so dusty

your car sure can use a washing, and that GLARE air freshener. makes thing stand out a bit more you know?

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_213 View Post
      is there anyone have a spare right side headlights if u do pllsss pm..i need it as u can see on my pics
      i'd set you up with my 90-91 lights and grill, but they're my spares if i also get into a crash. good luck paul

Comment

lol its alright dude... i may go hit up the junkys . . .oh yeah with what car

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
        Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

condensation on bottom of my balance shaft again, but not leaking as bad as when it leaked before. Going to switch to 10w-30 and see how that goes.

Comment

damn Johnny where did you find that air freshener? I've been looking for one like that since autobacs stopped carrying them.

Comment

I actually bought it from Autobacs a while ago and never opened it.
              ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

I actually bought it from Autobacs a while ago and never opened it.
                damn... I'm sick of the leather smell in my car and that was the only air freshener I really liked.

Comment

i need to wash my car. it's so dusty

out of the last 4 pics you just posted, the lexus is visible in 3 of them

Comment

Originally posted by 90accords View Post

Comment

was at autobacs and found this neat little plate folder for what looked like $12.99, went to register it was 14.99--dicked! They havent updated pricing around the store I guess...

Just something cool I wanted to have in case I wanted to go tilt.

Comment

Originally posted by 90accords View Post
                        That is no lexus...
                        Gary A.K.A. Carter
                        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

first lexus w/ f22c

Comment

Originally posted by the G-man View Post
                            that Is No Lexus...
                            X2.....

Comment

looks like an s2k or a miata....well got me new headlights and cf hood thanks to nori......headlights and hood came from 91...not good fitment, huge gap between the headlights and the bumper but oh wells.... its cool...thanks again nori

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                              Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

ah i remember nory telling me he had a spare hood that needed some tlc :]

good stuff paul.

quit using zipties and use these to clip your bumper to your support

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/10-Bu...Q5fAccessories
                                Last edited by ikayto; 05-04-2009, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X