Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7_213 View Post
    huh? lol
    It means Joesue is a baller and spent a lot of money on a tool.

Comment

sounds like i found someone to help me resurface my rotors lol

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
        sounds like i found someone to help me resurface my rotors lol
        I don't think the drive to his house would be worth it.

Comment

would be easier than taking off the rotor, correct? lol

Comment

would be easier than taking off the rotor, correct? lol
            I'd rather take off the rotor. It isn't that hard once the axle nut comes off.

Comment

long, why you messing with my business. LOL. just kidding.

well, the on car kwik lathe only costed me 1500. and all my tools are paid off. basically, my on car brake lathe can turn rotors on the car. if you are not familiar with touching cars, this lathe can turn your rotors easy. so you don't have to deal with pulling the hub off. but like long said, if you have taken apart your front hubs before and don't want to drive to my house for the brake service, then you can diy. just hit me up if anyone wants to resurface their rotors. of course there will be a small fee. but it will be worth your wait. pm me about charges if interested. and I prefer factory pads with my discount. not auto zone or napa products.
              The beginning of a new era............................
              165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
              184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                long, why you messing with my business. LOL. just kidding. .
                He doesn't have the tools to pull the rotor off anyways, so no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                  He doesn't have the tools to pull the rotor off anyways, so no worries.
                  hahahaha. it's algood. there's always my good friend jesus that's closer to everyone else.

Comment

lmao ok ic ic...so its a portable resurfacer right?...thats hella cool...u dont have to worry about taking off everything ... since our rotors are fixed....if it was just floating its cool...

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                    Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

you a tech too??

Comment

watch out paul, joesue doesnt like competition--have you wondered where jesus went? joesue got to him!

Comment

watch out paul, joesue doesnt like competition--have you wondered where jesus went? joesue got to him!

hahahaha. in the automotive world, the only competition is the owners. the techs are pretty chill with eachother. us techs like to help eachother out and give eachother alot of respect. as for the owner's, they are totally opposite from us. me and jesus will be working side by side one of these days. including tony too. and whoever else wants in.

Comment

I was wondering why we haven't seen Jesus around in a long time.

jk

Comment

lol wilson theres no compitition here lol....i give him respect cuz his been doing this longer than i am...and im just learning about all this...lol

lol yes.. im going to school to get my ASE certificate....speaking of techs...how do we reset our pressure-differential switch??

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                              Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_213 View Post
                                lol wilson theres no compitition here lol....i give him respect cuz his been doing this longer than i am...and im just learning about all this...lol

lol yes.. im going to school to get my ASE certificate....speaking of techs...how do we reset our pressure-differential switch??
                                wtf??

Comment

Working...
                                X