No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you'd convert too if 92-93 parts fell into your lap lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
      you'd convert too if 92-93 parts fell into your lap lol.
      maybe. I really like those JDM 92-93 *new* fogs i've seen on ebay though. But I think paint would just kill me if I decided to change. Only a handfull of 90-91's in the socal crew now.

Comment

i kinda did a 9091 fron end conversion...exept for the bumper....lmao....i like how the 9091 front looks with the 9293 bumper on...my friends told me it kinda looks like an r32 with the grill panted for some reason lol

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
        Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

got my ebay window visors for my sedan till i get some oem ones...hahaha but im spraying these with some pearl i will post pics asap!!!

GAMETIME!!!!!!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

just put on the other pair of the teardrops..looks clean better than stealies... anyone got extra oil pan for 92 lx laying around for sale??? mine is all dented..

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
            Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
              Tein Flex for the S.

Comment

Well guys the day came, it was sat. morning and these

babies went on my cb7. heres a close up

i was really anxious to get them on. i know someone wanted to see pics so here is the end result. more pics coming soon. tell me what you think though.

i have to say the ride is nice! the only thing is that my canister scrapes everywhere. any suggestions on what i can do im open to any ideas.
                The past, is history:The future, is a mystery:The present, is a gift.
                James 4:7
                Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Comment

The car needs to be lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                    The car needs to be lower.
                    IDK about that. like i said the canister hits everywhere!!!!

Comment

do u have the ws2 exhaust??
                      The beginning of a new era............................
                      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                        do u have the ws2 exhaust??
                        Yes i do, its big canister you know?

Comment

then you will scrape everywhere you go. ask jed. he knows. I have the greddy sp1, and when I slam my shit, I don't even scrape.

Comment

the canister on the ws2 doesnt hang low. what hangs low is the piping.

at my ride height with no tire gap the piping was only centimeters off the ground. so i was sparking everywhere.

i had to get a custom b-pipe because the apex piping is junk. after the custom pipe, i never had any clearance problems after.

NEW TO THE CAR: my motor so powerful that both tabs ontop of the header broke causing my heatsheild to come off.

now me and the mad scientist gotta reweld the tabs.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post

at my ride height with no tire gap the piping was only centimeters off the ground. so i was sparking everywhere.

i had to get a custom b-pipe because the apex piping is junk. after the custom pipe, i never had any clearance problems after.

NEW TO THE CAR: my motor so powerful that both tabs ontop of the header broke causing my heatsheild to come off.

LOL. just buy craigs headers and be done with, you baller. hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                                then you will scrape everywhere you go. ask jed. he knows. I have the greddy sp1, and when I slam my shit, I don't even scrape.
                                wow, how does it not? the sp has a pretty big can too! (lol, can)

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post

well i fixed my piping, it doesnt scrape that did sit low but i took it to my muffler guy had to cut off one of the flanges cause it was a problem, but now what scrapes is the can.
                                if i change my tires, will that help? cause i have 195/60/14s in the front and 205/50/15s in the back, if i were to switch front to back, will it give me a little more clearance?

Comment

Working...
                                X