Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the one piece of junk that I dont mind having in ginger's trunk

Last edited by ikayto; 05-15-2009, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
      plugged the tire last night. it's holding air so far since checking it this morning. i'll drive on it this weekend and see the results. i just plugged it up (DIY), not patch it up like what you prolly did matt.

btw, when the canopy blew over at the track, it must have messed up my compressor since it doesn't stop at 80psi anymore. it keeps going! dangerous!
      I'm sure it'll hold up fine man. Sorry about your compressor... Stupid canopy.

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
      the one piece of junk that I dont mind having in ginger's trunk

Nice Wilson. With all your suspension mods, this mean you're going to head to the track with me and Tim?
      Raceline USA

Comment

if i was manual and h22 I would go, but I'd slow everyone down as of now lol.

Going to put the ST front sway bar in eventually. A friend advised me sway bars that come front/rear are meant to be used together and me only installing the rear can crack it .
        Last edited by ikayto; 05-15-2009, 07:45 PM.

Comment

your friend is full of shit
          FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
            x2

Comment

if i was manual and h22 I would go, but I'd slow everyone down as of now lol.

Going to put the ST front sway bar in eventually. A friend advised me sway bars that come front/rear are meant to be used together and me only installing the rear can crack it .
              There is only 1 bar I have ever heard of that happening on. TRD sways for the 9th gen corolla, but other than that its bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
                no he's not.

wilson, your friend is right. don't listen to these guys, they don't know what they are talking about. just give that front st sway bar to me, I'll make better use of it. plus, I'm a better driver. I'm auto too, but still kickin ass. you are auto too, but still kissin ass. LOL.
                The beginning of a new era............................
                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                  There is only 1 bar I have ever heard of that happening on. TRD sways for the 9th gen corolla, but other than that its bullshit.
                  lol he does drive a 9th gen corolla, i guess i'm naive. i never heard of a bar cracking till now

Comment

lol he does drive a 9th gen corolla, i guess i'm naive. i never heard of a bar cracking till now
                    So you're listening to a guy that owns a toyota on what will happen to your honda?

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                      So you're listening to a guy that owns a toyota on what will happen to your honda?
                      long, quit trying to persuade wilson. I'm trying to come up on front sway bars.
                      The beginning of a new era............................
                      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                        long, quit trying to persuade wilson. I'm trying to come up on front sway bars.
                        i didnt know there was more than one bar for the front. :P

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                        Eh, it's not like I applied how his 2ZZ does so and so to my f22. Sways bars are something all cars can relate to.

Comment

new balancer shaft seal (thanks jesus for the warranty)

the 235/40s are on the whip now. that shit was a super tight fight. fender rollng wouldnt have fixed the problem.

spent all day with my car today, man im burnt out.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                            new balancer shaft seal (thanks jesus for the warranty)

the 235/40s are on the whip now. that shit was a super tight fight. fender rollng wouldnt have fixed the problem.

spent all day with my car today, man im burnt out.
                            so are doing a pull on the fenders now jed?

balance shaft seal...eff that seal. Replaced it a little under a year ago and now oil is condensing around that area again.

Comment

so are doing a pull on the fenders now jed?

balance shaft seal...eff that seal. Replaced it a little under a year ago and now oil is condensing around that area again.
                              the fender is about 2.5mm from the tire now. but what causes the most rubbing is the bumper.

also whats new, my subs arnt working anymore.
                              power goes to the amp, but the signal is not coming from the amp to the sub.

so i dont know if the amp is getting signal from the deck or its getting signal and its not sending it out to the sub

Comment

jed + electrical gremlins =

new with me:

I read up about preloading the strut bar and well installing it properly. I didnt know I was suppose to jack it up with tires off to install it lol. So I did this and I'm unsure if it was my imagination but I got two extra turns to reach the strut brackets on the bar with the wheels off and car in the air. They say the towers lean in when the car is on the ground.
                                Last edited by ikayto; 05-17-2009, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X