Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The CB as she looks today.

It was clean until it rained yesterday.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

nice lip johnny , you dont want to see what my car looks like right now.

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
        Yeah but the chrome trim is probably more rare than a G-Square Wondering if I can just cut the edges straight up rather than have it curve where it sits on the lights.
        I would have wilson photoshop the g spuare to your car car first before you put it on. I mean, the g square looks better on 92-93. my opinion.
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post

The CB as she looks today.

It was clean until it rained yesterday.
          That's a sick looking lip you got there ( I'm surprised that its from Honda, and looks good ). Btw, Clean coupe
          "PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Comment

WOW that looks sick johnny

Comment

The possibilities of this combination of Home Depot items are endless.......

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

O.o

Comment

do I hear a wdm??

Comment

FEW THINGS I'VE BEEN DOING LATELY WITH MY SON

GET HIM STARTED EARLY

ADD THESE WHEN I GET THE H22 IN

ALMOST EVERY THING IS OFF JUST NEED TO GET THE FLUID LINE TO THE TRANNY OFF AND ALL OF THE MOTOR MOUNTS AND READY TO PULL OUT THE MOTOR. (CRAIG YOU'LL BE HEARING FROM ME SOON.)

GOT A 92 FRONT BUMPER SITTING IN THE GARAGE NEED THE REINFORCEMENT FOR IT. MY KID TOOK OFF MY HEADER FOR ME I WAS THE HAPPIEST DAD THAT DAY. HE SAID HE WOULD HELP ME INSTALL MY NEW MOTOR.
                    Last edited by hondamanf22; 06-07-2009, 11:54 PM.

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by hondamanf22 View Post

[IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg170/hondamanf22/SSPX0029.jpg[/rIMG]
                      GET HIM STARTED EARLY
                      [IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg170/hondamanf22/SSPX0043.jpg[/rIMG]

[IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg170/hondamanf22/SSPX0030.jpg[/rIMG]

[IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg170/hondamanf22/SSPX0037.jpg[/IrMG][IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg170/hondamanf22/SSPX0038.jpg[/IrMG] ADD THESE WHEN I GET THE H22 IN

ALMOST EVERY THING IS OFF JUST NEED TO GET THE FLUID LINE TO THE TRANNY OFF AND ALL OF THE MOTOR MOUNTS AND READY TO PULL OUT THE MOTOR. (CRAIG YOU'LL BE HEARING FROM ME SOON.)

GOT A 92 FRONT BUMPER SITTING IN THE GARAGE NEED THE REINFORCEMENT FOR IT. MY KID TOOK OFF MY HEADER FOR ME I WAS THE HAPPIEST DAD THAT DAY. HE SAID HE WOULD HELP ME INSTALL MY NEW MOTOR.
                      Good work! If you have your 90-91 bumper laying around you can use the reinforcement for that one as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                        Good work! If you have your 90-91 bumper laying around you can use the reinforcement for that one as well.
                        cool didn't know that i'll use it then I thought i had to use the 92 reinforcement, I tried it with the 91 foam insert maybe thats why it did work.

Marry Jane

Comment

yea when i swapped my 90-91 bumper for a 92-93 I didnt use that insert, but the bumper support lined right up.

Comment

Originally posted by hondamanf22 View Post

GET HIM STARTED EARLY

ADD THESE WHEN I GET THE H22 IN

sweet!!!!!!! one pieces. and h22. damn. I thought your car was in cali?? wait, you still in cali right??

Comment

^^^^^Hondamanf22

Nice Progress. Keep us updated
                              "PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Comment

Lip installed.

Added a little WDM flavor too.

Last edited by lummieCB7; 06-08-2009, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X