• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
    factory ftw.
    werd
    FA1

Comment

be safe out there jed! leo is running an NRG hub. i have an HKB in my coupe. i highly recommend the HKB since it has the airbag light resistor cancellor, or in my case i just put a 10ohm resistor in the wiring.
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

busted outer cv boot :

new oem honda...or rebuilt axle is the question. after speaking to jesus he advised for me to just get the whole axle replaced since the outer is a pain to repair. May just go with a new honda axle. Probably going to order some oem pads as well--no more autozone pads ><.

discovered it when I had my tires flipped because the outers are around 6/32nds and inners are around 3-4/32nds.
        Last edited by ikayto; 07-01-2009, 08:37 PM.

Comment

got some goods for the fit all by jdp...

cf front spoiler
          cf radiator cover
          cf mirror cover

So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

yeaaahhh...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23 View Post

cf front spoiler
              cf radiator cover
              cf mirror cover

damn aaron!....ballin

Comment

Getting ready to do some slicing and dicing tomorrow. brought a welding machine,grinder, and a sawsall to get the P.O.S cat off and weld a exhaust fleng so the bb4 down pipe can come off when I need it to for future header plans.

Also got the rest of the cb harness off so I can start placing the wire on to the h22. going to weld the ps line once the motor gets put in the weekend.I can buy a new ps line but want to try it first to see if it works out. 3 day weekend for me hope she runs by sunday...

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23 View Post

cf front spoiler
                  cf radiator cover
                  cf mirror cover

looks clean. pics when you put it on.

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by hondamanf22 View Post
                    Getting ready to do some slicing and dicing tomorrow. brought a welding machine,grinder, and a sawsall to get the P.O.S cat off and weld a exhaust fleng so the bb4 down pipe can come off when I need it to for future header plans.

Also got the rest of the cb harness off so I can start placing the wire on to the h22. going to weld the ps line once the motor gets put in the weekend.I can buy a new ps line but want to try it first to see if it works out. 3 day weekend for me hope she runs by sunday...
                    it will be easier to replace the power steering hose when the motor is out.
                    The beginning of a new era............................
                    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Be careful when welding the ps hose, or this might happen

My swap thread
                      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

while you have that welding machine and grinder, why not weld some of the engine bay holes and do a tuck :]

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                          busted outer cv boot :

new oem honda...or rebuilt axle is the question. after speaking to jesus he advised for me to just get the whole axle replaced since the outer is a pain to repair. May just go with a new honda axle. Probably going to order some oem pads as well--no more autozone pads ><.

discovered it when I had my tires flipped because the outers are around 6/32nds and inners are around 3-4/32nds.
                          i have reman axles on all my cars, lifetime warranty, never have to pay after the first pair. and being slammed they ALWAYS go out within 2 years anyways so they've been more than worth it.

as for welding the p/s line do NOT do it, as kane (4CYLPOWER92) pointed out. i would have it braised instead. be careful as this is the HIGH pressure line of the p/s system!
                          1cor10:31
                          - 92 LX coupe
                          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                            i have reman axles on all my cars, lifetime warranty, never have to pay after the first pair. and being slammed they ALWAYS go out within 2 years anyways so they've been more than worth it.

as for welding the p/s line do NOT do it, as kane (4CYLPOWER92) pointed out. i would have it braised instead. be careful as this is the HIGH pressure line of the p/s system!
                            where do you buy those axles from?

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

AUTOZONE!!!! with lifetime warranty!! woot...i got lifetime warranty on starters, brake pads, and wires. really worth it!

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                              Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_213 View Post
                                AUTOZONE!!!! with lifetime warranty!! woot...i got lifetime warranty on starters, brake pads, and wires. really worth it!
                                The only decent brake pad autozone sells is the PFC-Carbon-Metallic brake pads if you drive aggressively. Duralast gold is great for a normal daily driver though.

Comment

Working...
                                X