No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do not buy autozone axles, they are garbage.

they couldnt handle my drop, and they broke like glass. buy napa reman axles, they are WAAAY better.

Comment

come home today to find one of my connectors with the wires all bit to shit. our new pup got a hold of one of them and bit it off and i dont know where it goes and ive looked up and down the harness and can't seem to find where it got pulled off from and I'm sooooooo pissed. tomorrow i'm going to strip off the plastic to find where it came from. stupid ass dog. will atleast it wasn't my pitbull he would of distroyed the hole thing. he's cool I dont worry about him.
      Last edited by hondamanf22; 07-03-2009, 12:02 AM.

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by hondamanf22 View Post
        come home today to find one of my connectors with the wires all bit to shit. our new pup got a hold of one of them and bit it off and i dont know where it goes and ive looked up and down the harness and can't seem to find where it got pulled off from and I'm sooooooo pissed. tomorrow i'm going to strip off the plastic to find where it came from. stupid ass dog. will atleast it wasn't my pitbull he would of distroyed the hole thing. he's cool I dont worry about him.
        Use your accord engine harness.
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
          do not buy autozone axles, they are garbage.

they couldnt handle my drop, and they broke like glass. buy napa reman axles, they are WAAAY better.
          been using the same autozone axles for atleast 5 years now....still been good to me...

updated 3/7/2009=best ET to date: 14.2 (no NOS)

Comment

autozone is more hit and miss, napa more consistent from what i hear.

nice tony, you got a good axle. I think jed's always been super slammed with every car he's owned, so autozone couldnt cut it at that height. then again, you also do runs on the 1/4 every now and then...

mehh seems like a hit and miss thing.
            Last edited by ikayto; 07-03-2009, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
              Use your accord engine harness.
              it was my accord harness thats why I'm pissed. will, long day ahead i'll do as much as i can.

Marry Jane

Comment

theres been two separate occasions when i went to napa and bought a pack of sparkplugs, opened it up afterwards and found only 3 inside
                now i always gotta check right there on the spot

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

Originally posted by cb7Xtreme View Post
                  been using the same autozone axles for atleast 5 years now....still been good to me...
                  that's because your car isn't slammed.

Comment

you should be able to get autozone axles for 40 per side, that's the price they sell to the shops.

Vouch for: Jarhead293, 2.2litrebeater, Darkshadow707, slammed4thgen, Pacman91ex.

Comment

Originally posted by BootlegCB7 View Post
                      you should be able to get autozone axles for 40 per side, that's the price they sell to the shops.
                      "that's the price they sell to the shops." that's because they have a business account with them. unfortunately we don't. (as an individual)

Comment

Originally posted by b3nsonx View Post
                        theres been two separate occasions when i went to napa and bought a pack of sparkplugs, opened it up afterwards and found only 3 inside
                        now i always gotta check right there on the spot
                        another word of advice when buying stuff, check to see if your oil filter is the correct one that's labeled on the box. Some people swap expensive filters into cheaper filter boxes, and put the cheaper filter back into the more expensive one.

Comment

Total of 10 cracks in the paint just in the trunk area...... You guys have seen the crack where the antenna used to be, and just another one started to appear right next to it. I am fuckin fed up with it. I would rather just have my stock paint back . Side molding faded, along with the mirror. Guys who painted my car are a fuckin joke

Comment

ouch, I love the finish on your car though paul, sucks the guy didnt prep correctly.

Comment

shouldnt talk so much...the cv boot is already ripped...hahaha...

updated 3/7/2009=best ET to date: 14.2 (no NOS)

Comment

rented a cherry picker for tomorrow. pulling the f out and dropping in the H bomb. wired up my h22 and replaced some broken plugs and some that kind of ugly. Just got to run the rest of the wires for it when its in.then.....naaah.... lol...

every body have a happy 4th of july, be safe and keep your fingers. If not you won't be able to hold any tools.lol.

Marry Jane

Comment

Working...
                                X