X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
    installed???
    yea.

so i went to clean and detail the engine bay. looked in deep and i see grease.

From where? my axle boots.
    both of them are near shot so i gotta get that fixed.

Comment

Found out why my wiper nozzles weren't spraying, there was a hole in the flexible hose between the hood and fender, so the water was not getting to the nozzles. Picked up the hose at the junk yard and fixed it, but the passenger side doesn't spray nearly as good as the driver side.

There was a ton of CB's at the Milliken yard, couldn't believe how many. I also got a window motor and a center consul cause mine has always had a hole in it since I bought it, maybe a bullet hole I don't know.

Not looking forward to replacing that window motor, but it needs to be done.

My swap thread
      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

is there any blockage in the nozzle itself?

Comment

No I don't think so cause I cleared them out with a needle.

Edit: Swapped out window motors in partial darkness using a wrench, screw drivers and flashlight......what a bitch. Got it all back together though and it works perfectly, but maybe the problem wasn't the motor, time will tell.
          Last edited by 4CYLPOWER92; 07-27-2009, 02:13 AM.

My swap thread
          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Yea, some of my gear indicator lights in my cluster went out the only ones that work are P and D3 lol. I hope nothing eles goes out.

This CB7-(Phebe) is the dawn of a new Era. Her new nickname is Super Supreme Fade

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
              Well today was my last day for summer school, and some stupid people show up to school in a hurry like always. Well anyway I got backed into by some stupid chick in an infiniti. Bent my hood a little where the grill and headlight meet. Scratched my bumper like a motherfucker and worse of all scratched my headlight. . Her fault because she had passed a parking space and I was 6yrds away and she straight gunned it in reverse, backing into my car. What a fuckin day... Not that pissed like last time my rear bumper got hit though....
              holy crap this shit happened to me like 4 months ago. Chick with an FJ Cruiser back up on me too at the beverly center parking lot, i was behind her (lol) waiting cuz she was waiting for a spot then all i see is her reverse light go on and i had no time to honk, then bam! hood bent.. she said she didnt see me... but oh well she paid for a new hood.. then i got in an accident got a cf hood, then my dumb ass gets fucked and now i have a POS hood.. oh wellz...

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
              Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

sorry to hear what happened paul! i was just gonna complain that some douche what looked like a straight smack onto my quarter panel on my wagon giving a nice dent and taking the paint with it too. your situation sounds worse! gl with it man.
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by hondamanf22 View Post
                  its good its getting fuel and spark. I've been doing alot of reading and I find that the dizzy could be the problem and could be 180 over and its not firing at the right time, so I hope thats it and my friend at work that is a gear head said the same thing before even bringing the fact that I had read that here.

the CEL staying on after cranking NO. or during no.

so im going to cross my fingers in hopes that it is that. I really want to return to cali. I did get something from UPS today.

make sure u have the spark plug wires put in the right spots at the distr. cap.
                  The beginning of a new era............................
                  165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                  184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

ended up getting an estimate on the damage today...578.00. It's my old body shop that I used to work at...

Comment

not bad paul, i'm assuming new hood/bumper and paint matching?

new with ginger: 25.6mpg :]

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                        The SC got 16.41 mpg with 276.6 miles until the light turned on.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                          not bad paul, i'm assuming new hood/bumper and paint matching?

noo.....I wish. I think I made it sound worse than what it is. Color sanding the bumper, sanding my headlight and fixing the damaged hood with whole new clear coat... some pics.....You guys are going to be like, "Where?"....

Comment

fuk it i'd leave it as is haha, put that $500 towards some seksi wheels.

Honestly, I'd save all that money for a more serious collision. A buddy of mine had a 3" minor gash on the lower end of his rear bumper. Made a big fuss, and had the whole bumper repainted. Few weeks later, someone who couldnt parallel park right, made a 1ft streak of paint scratch on his rear.
                            Last edited by ikayto; 07-28-2009, 02:08 PM.

Comment

well i got some amber corners skunk2 shocks n dropzone coilovers cant wait to put em on

Comment

nothing yet...hopefully i get a new timing belt, tensioner and other work done soon.....tired of seeing my car covered up...not running...

Originally posted by deevergote
                                Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Working...
                                X