No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.....glad it finally worked out for you bro!!!!!!!! post some pics...now...

Originally posted by deevergote
    Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by blvs125 View Post
      .....glad it finally worked out for you bro!!!!!!!! post some pics...now...
      x's 2.......
      The beginning of a new era............................
      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
        header nightmare. well everything today came together just fine like i wanted it to be.

i re-threaded the semi jacked stud on the header and putting all the nuts and bolts back together.

i bought a tap and die kit to re-thread the jacked stud which worked perfectly. I also re-tapped the other header i got that had holes that were salvageable. now i gotta buy 2 more studs on for that header so i can put it on when its time for smog.

everything would of been done yesterday if i didnt have the stud and bolt problem with the header.
        at least you have one!!! damn i missed it when i got my tires... fortunatly the guys are cool that are hookin me up, dont feel bad...its all gonna pay off

GAMETIME!!!!!!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

well, what's new with my brother's car is a 13 inch RE audio sub and a custom box. wow, that thing almost broke the windows, and we weren't even playing it that loud.

Comment

RE makes great stuff
            new with my car is working a/c thanks to jerry
            FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
              RE makes great stuff
              new with my car is working a/c thanks to jerry
              still going strong then? that'll be 1060 dorra

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                well, what's new with my brother's car is a 13 inch RE audio sub and a custom box. wow, that thing almost broke the windows, and we weren't even playing it that loud.
                RE subs are awesome. My old RE SE sub could play with someone standing on it and it would have no issues. I had a RE XXX too, but never got the chance to actually try it.

Comment

Changed the oil today, bleh. So bored, I think I'll replace the consul right now.

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                    Changed the oil today, bleh. So bored, I think I'll replace the consul right now.
                    whats wrong with your consul?

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

It's always had a hole in it just below the shifter since I bought the car used in '93. Never really bothered me that much except that I could never figure out what the previous owner did that could have caused it.

My swap thread
                      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

i heard a bolt drop under my car. now i hear an exhaust leak. FUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

the bitch part is lifting up the car then getting under the car to figure which one it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                          RE subs are awesome. My old RE SE sub could play with someone standing on it and it would have no issues. I had a RE XXX too, but never got the chance to actually try it.
                          yup. but all my brother needs is a 1ohm amp. he's using his old school precision power amp but only playing at 2 ohms. still sounds really good.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                            yup. but all my brother needs is a 1ohm amp. he's using his old school precision power amp but only playing at 2 ohms. still sounds really good.
                            Directed 1100d is a great amp for RE subs, but they're really hard to find these days.

A high power 1ohm stable amp should be easy (and sort of cheap) to find. I need a high power 4ohm stable amp to power my DIYMA sub. 4ohm stable sub amps are hard to find and running 2 subs is out of the question.

Comment

got dan.. . . . . .

LOL funny shit that chargespeed is trying to bring back LOL , NOT HAppening, talk about missing you're cup of tea hehe

Comment

confused cat is confused

Comment

Working...
                                X