No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so it wasnt a bolt that i dropped because when i looked under everything was nice and tight and where it was supposed to be. i guess its because i dont have gaskets to be sandwiched between flanges. i put some of that paste stuff and it was good to go.

Comment

what kind of stuff(paste) did you put jed? I have an exhaust leak even with a gasket near the back and it gets annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
        Directed 1100d is a great amp for RE subs, but they're really hard to find these days.

A high power 1ohm stable amp should be easy (and sort of cheap) to find. I need a high power 4ohm stable amp to power my DIYMA sub. 4ohm stable sub amps are hard to find and running 2 subs is out of the question.
        nice amp. not sure what my brother wants. he just spent a lot of money on my house. LOL. bought a 52 inch sony tv that's supposedly a very high res, ps3 and a bose system for the home. so he's kind of on the low side now. he's looking for an amp that can play the low bass on bass songs. he wants to see that shit jump 4 inches continuosly.
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by starkrice View Post
          LOL funny shit that chargespeed is trying to bring back LOL , NOT HAppening, talk about missing you're cup of tea hehe
          fill me in. what happened?!
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
            what kind of stuff(paste) did you put jed? I have an exhaust leak even with a gasket near the back and it gets annoying.
            Probably the same stuff I used when I did my DC-S header and sp1 exhaust install--zero exhaust leaks.

All my gaskets were corroded so I used some Permatex Ultra-Copper High temp silicone Gasket Maker, it dries hard! Only problem is that you need to not put a thick layer if you're going to bolt it back on because if it's too thich it'll squeeze out..

dont forget the anti seize on the nuts ;p

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
              i got this exhaust paste called WURTH. basically it doesnt work like a gasket but just a paste to cover up around areas that would leak such as the connections between pipes. it dries up and becomes this hard chalk like substance. well i dont know if i put it on right last time so i did it again this time and the exhaust leak is gone.

if i were you paul try this instead
              http://www.permatex.com/products/Aut...ipe_Sealer.htm

cause it resist high temp heat and it wont cost an arm and a leg like my wurth exhaust paste.

Comment

nice thanks jed. Im going to try and grab some of this tomorrow.

you to wilson, gracias.

Comment

i might need that too....

i raised up the car today and took off the heat shield to try to listen/smell/spot where a possible exhaust leak could be coming from. no visible holes from underneath the downpipe and cat. couldn't really feel any seeping out either.

checked the exhaust mani, i think there might be a slight leak on cylinder 3 and 4 part. not sure, might just be my imagination.

another place that it could be coming from is where the mani and the down pipe meet, didn't quite get to that as of yet... had to get up and go..

Comment

aww sheit jed! See you reppin the new crew decal. Looks nice

Comment

Hopefully my damn alarm short is over, thanks to Jeremy foo got down, fixed my rear speakers and signal lights while he was at it, lol fucking touch of god bro, lmao, thanks again G!!
                      Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

full clear bra front end. no more having to blue tape the front bumper any more

Comment

neuspeed strut bar and zspeed rear strut bar from johnny! thanks!!!!

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                          Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

prontry chrome lip just came in yesterday.
                            The beginning of a new era............................
                            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

F-Sport suspension and F-Sport exhaust.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by Shinobi View Post
                                F-Sport suspension and F-Sport exhaust.
                                I installed some Fsport springs yesterday on an IS250. Took forever to get all the plastic out of the car.

We ran out of time, so only the rear of the car is dropped.

Comment

Working...
                                X