No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, I was gonna go to the spreen honda meet, but I guess we going to the Air Supply concert instead. I was hoping to show these off there and the lip, but gonna have to postpone it to annother meet.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Can I post here again??haha. Joesue, that looks soo hard man. I say you just grab these wheels off your brother. Definitely going to break A LOT of necks of you scoop these.

PS. Will you rock these to the sedan meet?

Comment

not sure?? I'm looking at a set of 16 inch type c's now. If I get those wheels, then my wife said no more f20b. we'll see.
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

let the battle begin..haha. I think I also Iam looking at the same shoes.

Comment

type-c, againnn

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
              type-c, againnn
              whats wrong with type c?

Comment

type-c, againnn
                you posted....againnn
                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                  not sure?? I'm looking at a set of 16 inch type c's now. If I get those wheels, then my wife said no more f20b. we'll see.
                  nice lip joesue. car is looking sexy
                  contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                    you posted....againnn
                    whahahhah woke me up..

nice wheels joesue !

Comment

type-c, againnn
                      Originally posted by GRETS ONE

racing hart type c's are timeless.

Comment

type-c, againnn
                        "More than you can afford pal"

Comment

lol sorry to offend, i didnt grow up aware in that era of the prestige of the type-c. just figured after 4 ppl had it at one given point that its allure would have lessened. I guess it's like me and the xenon front lip.

ppl who had or have type-c or c2, all these cars are/were very badass esp ricardo's--holy shit did you see how it looked with s1s? Amazing.

Ricardo
                          Joey
                          Jason
                          Timmy~wagon
                          Joesue(tenzos but same style)
                          Johnny(2 sets at one point)
                          Ryan

I know these sets were passed around, timmy to jason, and etc--sorry to disrespect. Not my car, and etc blah blah blah just wish for more diversity. Shouldnt have said it probably but I'm allowed to make distasteful comments in good humor as well :] Similar to how I accept everyone comments, maybe I just ventured out too far.

oh well, back to the corner for me.
                          Last edited by ikayto; 09-07-2009, 02:49 PM.

Comment

come on wilson its like... you say "type C again.... "

but look at the history of wheels on your car

Comment

yea i know my car sucks, but it's hard for me to ignore the pattern of RH love lol. I could never build a worthy car because I lack the skill and money, but just offering an opinion on those who do and would like glory--type-c in its purest form is stale. I mean wheels arent everything, but it's a good start.

You Jed, yourself, have entered into shows, you cant tell me that having someone else's similar exterior part just takes away some individuality and uniqueness. You got pissed when a dude was going to rock Rezax in the same offset/width on his lude--why were you mad?

w.e my opinion means nothing I have nothing to show--just an internet geek that scours HT, and a half dozen other sites because I have a job that lets me surf the net and free time in the school year haa. I just notice the nicest cars that are getting much attention are those that take a step outside the box, and those that bring a new spin to old parts(custom plated riveted BBS, nickel dipping and etc).

sorry I guess what I say shouldnt apply to accords, we're a chassis that people will see a ok accord and forget about it and move on. Civic/teg world, no use in competing? Now I'm digressing, starting to look like the "why there arent any more CBs in magazine thread" where joey and rodrez came in.

/rant, no one is going to read my cluster fuck weak argument, so here's jdm theory girls.

Last edited by ikayto; 09-07-2009, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Type C's have always been one of the best looking set's of wheels to put on a CB Accord. They are from the same era and go together nicely. You saying "Type-C againnn?" comes over as a snobbish remark. Are you any better than us Wilson? It doesn't take tons of money to build a nice looking car. Your car actually looked nice at one point but you just keep doing stuff to your car that cheapens it's look. In a way I believe you're a bandwagoner yourself. You always had black trim painted accessories on your car until recently but on another thread where someone asked if they should keep their rear spoiler black or paint it white to match the car you said to color match it because everyone rocks a black spoiler and it "cheapens" the car. You'll probably reply to this with the typical half assed Wilson comment where you search for some kind of stupid loophole and try to defend yourself and end it with an LOL, a LULZ, or a . I feel like Jed has a reason to feel ripped off when someone else is rocking Rezaxx with those exact same offsets. It's not like Jed just bought a random set of standard off set rims and threw them on. He did his research and had to do a good deal of work to get those things to fit the way they do on his car. If I were Joesue I'd go ahead and get those type-c's because after all this low offset gold rivet purple engine bay shit is over they'll still look good.
                                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X