Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
    naw, I just want to get a 92-93 CB. I don't have the money to go out and buy another project unless I sell this one. I do these little manga car pics and it makes me want to a 92-93 even more..haha

Sell the one you have now and go get your dream project. You're damn good at making those pictures.
    Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
      Sell the one you have now and go get your dream project. You're damn good at making those pictures.
      funny thats why i wanna get a two door so i can mak it green!!! not dark but light olive metallic with flake!!!!

GAMETIME!!!!!!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

naw, I just want to get a 92-93 CB. I don't have the money to go out and buy another project unless I sell this one. I do these little manga car pics and it makes me want to a 92-93 even more..haha

if you want one so bad do it. or pait yours and do a 92 93 convertion. funny thing I spoted a green coupe today with bbs's like mine only with alot of oxidation on the lips

Comment

^ someone's trying to fake you sal.
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
            if you want one so bad do it. or pait yours and do a 92 93 convertion. funny thing I spoted a green coupe today with bbs's like mine only with alot of oxidation on the lips
            wha?? Did it look like he had intentions on building it up or was it just another DD??

The only thing that really makes me wanna get rid of my car is that it has been in a accident. I would love to get a clean title 92-93 arcadia green ex, and avoid doing the conversion, Ricardo was the main reason I stuck with the 90-91 look. I do too much talk with this plan, i know, but maybe soon I just might bite the bullet.

Comment

wha?? Did it look like he had intentions on building it up or was it just another DD??

The only thing that really makes me wanna get rid of my car is that it has been in a accident. I would love to get a clean title 92-93 arcadia green ex, and avoid doing the conversion, Ricardo was the main reason I stuck with the 90-91 look. I do too much talk with this plan, i know, but maybe soon I just might bite the bullet.
              u too??
              The beginning of a new era............................
              165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
              184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

ricardos car got me wanting a fucking 90 91 too!!! shits so siic.. even if it was one stock it would break necks... well with the jdm mouldings of course..hahaha

GAMETIME!!!!!!
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

It was just lowered with bbs's with the same fitment as mine, those are the only mods done exterior wise... I'll swing by and make an offer for you if you want.

Comment

the 90-91s are a dying breed.

but i cant help it that the 92-93s look much more sleek. i like the couch seats, the hand rest and the manual seatbelts. you might as well get a 5speed while you're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                      It was just lowered with bbs's with the same fitment as mine, those are the only mods done exterior wise... I'll swing by and make an offer for you if you want.
                      Do so...send me some pics man. Text me your number foo!

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                      the 90-91s are a dying breed.

but i cant help it that the 92-93s look much more sleek. i like the couch seats, the hand rest and the manual seatbelts. you might as well get a 5speed while you're at it.
                      Yeah I know huh.... Anyone want to teach me how to drive Manual??Yup yup, I haven't learned yet...
                      Last edited by J'SR@C3R1_818; 09-25-2009, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Do so...send me some pics man. Text me your number foo!

Yeah I know huh.... Anyone want to teach me how to drive Manual??Yup yup, I haven't learned yet...
                        You can practice with the DB8 before I upgrade my clutch/flywheel.
                        Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                          You can practice with the DB8 before I upgrade my clutch/flywheel.
                          teach me too! i live right next to your locations listed. temple city / alhambra.

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

practice on initial d

Comment

Fuck SoCal.

Anyone going to Vegas on Nov.14?
                              Get at me if you do. Ima be partay-ing!

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by b3nsonx View Post
                                teach me too! i live right next to your locations listed. temple city / alhambra.
                                I'll have to think about that one buddy.

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                                practice on initial d
                                Initial D is my touge simulator.

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                                Fuck SoCal.

Anyone going to Vegas on Nov.14?
                                Get at me if you do. Ima be partay-ing!
                                I'll be in Vegas on Halloween weekend. Have fun!
                                Raceline USA

Comment

Working...
                                X