No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well..... the CB is gone. My Sister came by tonight and picked it up.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

so i guess it's for real.... lol..

Comment

So much going on in SoCal...
        Well as for me...
        2 weeks ago i was running Mulholand. On the cruise back, my friend was leading. He ran over a pretty big rock and since i was right behind him i couldnt avoid it and ran it over too. As I kept driving i felt my steering really wierd so i got off and looked underneath... The stupid rock was stuck in between my tie rod and axle which led to me replacing my axles with the help of ROger aka, The crow. thanks man It was easy to do. I replaced them with duralast axles reason being lifetime warranty so i never have to worry about my axles anymore.
        O yea, i got me some dc headrests and a dc white clock FTW! yea
        Btw we took pics of the axle install, might do a DIY on it.
        The past, is history:The future, is a mystery:The present, is a gift.
        James 4:7
        Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
          Well..... the CB is gone. My Sister came by tonight and picked it up.
          I think its time you buy another car to put in the parking spot.

Maybe a certain mint condition car that only has 37k miles...

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
            I think its time you buy another car to put in the parking spot.

Maybe a certain mint condition car that only has 37k miles...
            I don't want another black car though.
            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by konig52r View Post
              So much going on in SoCal...
              Well as for me...
              2 weeks ago i was running Mulholand. On the cruise back, my friend was leading. He ran over a pretty big rock and since i was right behind him i couldnt avoid it and ran it over too. As I kept driving i felt my steering really wierd so i got off and looked underneath... The stupid rock was stuck in between my tie rod and axle which led to me replacing my axles with the help of ROger aka, The crow. thanks man It was easy to do. I replaced them with duralast axles reason being lifetime warranty so i never have to worry about my axles anymore.
              O yea, i got me some dc headrests and a dc white clock FTW! yea
              Btw we took pics of the axle install, might do a DIY on it.
              duralast axles are crap. i went through 4 of them in one week and ended up buying reman axles from napa for the 5th one.

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                I don't want another black car though.
                I forgot it has to be red to complete the death garage.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                  duralast axles are crap. i went through 4 of them in one week and ended up buying reman axles from napa for the 5th one.
                  Are you serious? What happened would to them?

Comment

^ prolly still clicking and vibrating. autozone axles are the same issue, but i track with them on my coupe . i've heard napa are decent and closest to OEM reman out there.
                    1cor10:31
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                      ^ prolly still clicking and vibrating. .
                      exactly. they ran fine for like 4 miles and it'll start vibrating horribly. the guys at autozone started to get pissed at me because i kept returning them. well its crap thats why. once i got napa ones on, i never had vibrating problems again.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                        exactly. they ran fine for like 4 miles and it'll start vibrating horribly. the guys at autozone started to get pissed at me because i kept returning them. well its crap thats why. once i got napa ones on, i never had vibrating problems again.
                        what kind of vibrating? before i got these, my car would vibrate nasty when i downshifted from 5th to 4th. thats gone now though i get vibrating when i brake, i guess thats a brakes issue right?
                        and my car shakes a little but i think thats due to the allignemt.
                        Did you have to allign your car everytime you changed them?

Comment

Originally posted by konig52r View Post
                          what kind of vibrating? before i got these, my car would vibrate nasty when i downshifted from 5th to 4th. thats gone now though i get vibrating when i brake, i guess thats a brakes issue right?
                          and my car shakes a little but i think thats due to the allignemt.
                          Did you have to allign your car everytime you changed them?

no i didnt align my car every time i changed them. they just dont do well with lowered cars.

vatozone with their duracrap.

Comment

Alright, well see how it goes. Thanks for the heads up though.

Comment

OEM axles FTW!
                              Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                                OEM axles FTW!
                                Agreed And I've said it to many times before, but, I'm still running the original axles that came with my car

My swap thread
                                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Working...
                                X