Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
    That sux Roger.

I am getting impatient with a fellow member that I bought my Catalytic coverter from because even after a month and days I have haven't received the heat shield. But other items are being sold by him still even after he told me he is trying to find a box to ship it in. Come on dude, you know who you are....
    Yea i know and i had just changed my Flex plate and bought a new tranny cause i thought mine was about to go out, next thing you know its working perfectly then the my motor gets messed up.

Hope that foo comes through with your heat shield.

Originally posted by bmxicansd View Post
    thats lame.. Its not that hard to ship car parts. Heck i just shipped a header to Russia and it was a breeze.. For shits and giggles I included a picture of rocky balboa beating up Ivan Drago.
    Thanks for the heads up

lol does the Russian buyer know that you included the picture?
    Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
    FoDough fo moreho
    [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

^ haha craig on sending a pic of rockyIV!
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by thecrow7841 View Post
        I so wish.
        But not enough money
        Hopefully i can my car running by the meet
        i know it's hard times but getting a long block shouldn't cost more than a g, DOHC! gl with it though man.
        - 92 LX coupe
        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

cleaned her for the meet, and found a 92 wagon cargo cover mat--rubber all season! found it at the junkyard, got it for $5 :] The wagon also had a pristine roof rack, but I know it doesnt fit sedan/coupe.

scrubbed it down, degreased, and painted with black engine paint, came out fresh! much better than just bare trunk, previously threw out my moldy and corroded carpet and cardboard cover.

looks like this, but shiny :]

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
            cleaned her for the meet, and found a 92 wagon cargo cover mat--rubber all season! found it at the junkyard, got it for $5 :] The wagon also had a pristine roof rack, but I know it doesnt fit sedan/coupe.

scrubbed it down, degreased, and painted with black engine paint, came out fresh! much better than just bare trunk, previously threw out my moldy and corroded carpet and cardboard cover.

looks like this, but shiny :]

thats a good idea mr wilson
            contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by bmxicansd View Post
              thats lame.. Its not that hard to ship car parts. Heck i just shipped a header to Russia and it was a breeze.. For shits and giggles I included a picture of rocky balboa beating up Ivan Drago.
              lmao

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

my motor got stolen

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner View Post
                  my motor got stolen
                  wtf that hella sucks dude! how'd that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                    wtf that hella sucks dude! how'd that happen?
                    they just took it lol it was my f22 it has been sitting in the back parking spot since i swapped it. i was gona take the crank out of it and put it in the H22 but what ever ive been trying to sell it give it away but no one wanted it at least the did me a favor i guess

Comment

Damn though I hate thieves.

New with my car is I found my old receipt for my current tires and....I have 37,000 miles and nearly 3 years on my Falken Ziex tires. They have pretty bad camber wear though, not sure how much longer I can keep riding them. One of them was replaced more recently though, when I had an unrepairable leak.

My swap thread
                      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

chrome valve cover is what's new with my car.
                        The beginning of a new era............................
                        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner View Post
                          they just took it lol it was my f22 it has been sitting in the back parking spot since i swapped it. i was gona take the crank out of it and put it in the H22 but what ever ive been trying to sell it give it away but no one wanted it at least the did me a favor i guess
                          Oh man, Im in need of a motor right now. only if i would have known.
                          Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
                          FoDough fo moreho
                          [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

Removed the "FIT" rear hatch badge off the GE8.
                            Raceline USA

Comment

^ haha nice!

got a batt charger to charge my optima for the meet. i dunno if i'm doing it right but it isn't holding a charge. are optima batteries a gel cell, ASM, or standard battery? maybe i left it for too long.
                              - 92 LX coupe
                              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

The OPTIMA RedTop high-performance AGM battery is the ultimate high-CCA starting battery designed to deliver the strongest 5-second ignition power for a reliable start-up every time. The RedTop will outperform and outlast traditional batteries in demanding cranking/starting applications.

•Strongest 5 second starting burst
                                •Up to 2x longer life
                                •More than 15x the vibration resistance
                                •Completely spill-proof, mountable in many positions
                                •Maintenance free
                                •Faster recharging capabilities
                                •Optimal starting power, regardless of temperature

Timmy get in touch with me before you leave to the meet.
                                14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X