No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ dang thanks ricardo. i'll call you. thanks for letting me know it's an AGM battery.
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

If u r not planning on bumping sound systems, then the red top is best.
      The beginning of a new era............................
      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
        If u r not planning on bumping sound systems, then the red top is best.
        i thought yellow top?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
          i thought yellow top?
          Yellow top is better than red top for sound system. But y get a yellow top if you're not bumping? A red top is very good for cold starts.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
            i thought yellow top?
            Red top = Great STARTING BATTERY
            good for vehicles with no accessories

Yellow top = (Dual purpose) Great starting + Deep cycle battery

STARTING and DEEPCYCLE BATTERY

VEHICLES with Audio accessories ,amps ETC PLUS cars that are not driven on a daily (Like mine that sits for moths at a time) have many charging cycles.

!!PLEASE NOTE!!
            *** Your alternator does not recharge your battery if its discharged***

*** Only if you drive your car @ 75-80mph for 2 hours straight (Will NOT happen here in Los Angeles County***
            Last edited by PRIMESNIPER; 11-13-2009, 04:56 PM.
            14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

That's good to know. Good info Ricardo.

Comment

DB8: AEM short ram intake

GE8: PIAA Plasma Ion Yellow fog light bulbs
                Raceline USA

Comment

got pulled over in the cb after eating dinner with my girlfriend.

my license plate lights are too dim

let me go, guess he just wanted to see if I was some crazy person with a record because that's a pitiful excuse to light me up aha.

Comment

picked up some 90-91 EX rear seats immediately after the meet in santa monica aha. They're like ricardos, I swapped them because my rear bench seat has had this weird coke stain when I first got the car and I could never get off.

Picked them up for $20, I like the little pattern in the middle and the fold down arm rest!

Just vacuumed them to get loose dust, and installed them. Going to go over them with a wet brush with detergent and wipe as I go to clean them.
                    Last edited by ikayto; 11-14-2009, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post

let me go, guess he just wanted to see if I was some crazy person with a record because that's a pitiful excuse to light me up aha.
                      I got pulled over for this once. Dirt was blocking all the light. Just unscrew the light covers and clean em.

My swap thread
                      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

LED time.

picked up some 90-91 EX rear seats immediately after the meet in santa monica aha. They're like ricardos, I swapped them because my rear bench seat has had this weird coke stain when I first got the car and I could never get off.

Picked them up for $20, I like the little pattern in the middle and the fold down arm rest!

Just vacuumed them to get loose dust, and installed them. Going to go over them with a wet brush with detergent and wipe as I go to clean them.
                        Nice pick up man.
                        Raceline USA

Comment

dam havent posted here in a long time. well my car has a short so its driving me nuts.hate electrical so much now. this is how she looks right no.

sorry for crappy picture had to use my phone. just removed my dash also but no luck on the short

Stuff For Sale

Comment

it's looking promising walter! going for a tuck?

Comment

90-91 ex rear seats? just got done scrubbing them down with soapy water and dry cloth

old stained stuff in the trash

2.5 NRG Quick release, I have an older 1.0 with no paddles.

WDM Mud guards

OEM Wagon All Season Cargo Cover

little dirty from hauling the grill and meet stuff

Jagermeister racing yo!

Comment

it's looking promising walter! going for a tuck?
                                well im thinking on trying it since i have my dash out so going to be taking out my heater blower and all that other stuff. going to be removing the engine soon well get some more pics up later on in the week

Stuff For Sale

Comment

Working...
                                X