Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+rearranged my alarm brain wiring

+Installed my polarg m6 license plate bulbs
    **These are a little too big, length and width wise. Had to trim the reflector in the mount and not sleeve the housing into the rubber trim. I think after all this the bulb is too long and touching the trunk. Oh well, if it burns out I'll get 194s.

+Cut up my oem front mud flaps to fit over my xenon skirts~failed, ended up just cutting all of it off besides the piece that goes on the fender trim~painted them black again.

was going to make a battery tie down since i lost mine, but i'm missing a stud--doh.

x.x

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
      alpine 12" type R subwoofer.
      Nice.

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
      +rearranged my alarm brain wiring

+Installed my polarg m6 license plate bulbs
      **These are a little too big, length and width wise. Had to trim the reflector in the mount and not sleeve the housing into the rubber trim. I think after all this the bulb is too long and touching the trunk. Oh well, if it burns out I'll get 194s.

+Cut up my oem front mud flaps to fit over my xenon skirts~failed, ended up just cutting all of it off besides the piece that goes on the fender trim~painted them black again.

was going to make a battery tie down since i lost mine, but i'm missing a stud--doh.

x.x
      Did you not get the correct size?
      Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
        Nice.

Did you not get the correct size?
        looked on here, and saw accords use the 906 but also 921 and 194. Polarg has the 906/921 application for the same bulb--m6.

Oh well, I just got back from dinner, these bulbs are bright! Nice even and uniform coverage as well, pics later--they even light the ground lol.

Comment

so my dad bitches that i have car parts everywhere. so i actually took the time to organize it and put it away.

this morning he did a clumsy move and wasnt paying attention to what he was doing and he dropped my usdm gauge cluster. then starts telling me "you got soo much stuff" so i fired back saying "i put it away like you told me to, what you did was your bad"

the clear plastic casing is shattered and part of the white casing broke on the corner. he agreed to buy me another one. luckily i found another manual one for a decent amount.

Comment

did the tune up and last night i got my tranny fluid changed took three flushes to get the gunk out and get the red fluid running also installed my hids 8k and i put the mud flaps back on ohhh and placed the green powerpuff girl on my dash.. she has a mean look thats why i put it.... and i got my depo side markers installed at rspect great shop!!! cant wait to post pictures and see some of you at the elsinore meet on thursday... peace
            from this

Comment

changed oil. 0dub-30 mobile-juan

decided to swap out my header while the car was lifted. had a blast because theres always something that goes wrong. 2 header studs came out, the nut that goes on the stud was seized. i have this annoying rattle on the bottom of my car (sounds like a heat shield rattle) even though i cant pin point it while i lifted the car while its on. it didn't do that before.

i need new tires, i have wires hanging out of my front right. yay for -3.5 camber.

Comment

Neuspeed Front Upper Strut bar for the CB.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

h23 intake manifold + throttle body, bored and portmatched to plenum
                  bisimoto heat shielding intake manifold gasket
                  cleaned EGR ports
                  but now my car does that annoying rev surging when its in Park or neutral
                  and occasionally when its in Drive
                  tightened down the FITV, helped it a bit, but still revs
                  off to the mechanic tomorrow...

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

Originally posted by b3nsonx View Post
                    cleaned EGR ports
                    try to change your idle sensor it will stop the rev it happened to mine
                    from this

Comment

took pictures of the ride and didnt wash it got too late.. changed my turn bulbs to ambers and did the same to the corner lights..
                      from this

Comment

I spent the day trying out new detailing products and cleaning the interior of the car.

I took out the floor mats to clean them and spray them down with 303 fabric guard.

some german stuff for the rubber moldings (on the doors and windows)

303 aerospace protectant for the dash and all plastic parts

Leather master cleaner, vital, and protectant on the seats

FK108 tire shine

Wash and wax sometime this week if my new waxes ever show up.

Comment

cleaned EGR ports
                          nice work benson, should have stacked another iab plate on there, helps out the f22 a bit

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                          I spent the day trying out new detailing products and cleaning the interior of the car.

I took out the floor mats to clean them and spray them down with 303 fabric guard.
                          showroom store status!

New with ginger:

-Went to the junkyard and found a tan leather SE arm rest, and a cup holder to replace my broken one~$9.50! Since the center console was already out to install the cup holder I painted it all trim black.

-Used vinyl and fabric paint to dye the tops of my rear seats that were sun burnt. Came out ok, just need to go over again to get a nice straight line.

Comment

so i fixed the rattle, and replaced the stud with a bolt.

looked at my exhaust and its off to the right and sits a lil higher.

Comment

cleaned EGR ports
                              Maybe a vacuum leak. Check those egr port holes and make sure they are all sealed. Check vacuum hoses and ports on the throttle body as well

My swap thread
                              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

pos aem intake broke a hole open at the mount
                                FA1

Comment

Working...
                                X