No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid a visit to DC-S headquarters and test fitted their brand new prototype header for the CB, they needed a DX/LX/SE.

It looks like the bisimoto header. Na just kidding lol. The header is exactly the same as the one we all are used to, but they're going to be making them overseas--not in corona as before.

They were pretty happy that I had the old version as they were comparing it to the new version made by the new company.

I get a new DC-S header as compensation

Found out my header actually has a crack, so it wasnt actually leaking from the flanges.

Comment

^ dang good hookup! does the s mean stainless?
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

means sport ahah as in dc-sports :]

new header will still be ceramic coated mild steel

I also bumped into the owner of NRG, some old chinese looking guy lol. NRG HQ is in the same complex area as DC-S

Comment

Nice come up Wilson.
          The beginning of a new era............................
          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
            Paid a visit to DC-S headquarters and test fitted their brand new prototype header for the CB, they needed a DX/LX/SE.

It looks like the bisimoto header. Na just kidding lol. The header is exactly the same as the one we all are used to, but they're going to be making them overseas--not in corona as before.

They were pretty happy that I had the old version as they were comparing it to the new version made by the new company.

Found out my header actually has a crack, so it wasnt actually leaking from the flanges.
            Good shit Wilson.
            Raceline USA

Comment

seafoaming ginger and oil change in a few minutes--got to get ready for smogggg gyeaaa

Comment

.....thats tight.... free stuff ftw....

Originally posted by deevergote
                Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

my car won "prelude of the month" for jan on prelude power.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                    no florida members on prelude power?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                      Congrats!
                      Raceline USA

Comment

after having the wagon for two years i finally decided to clean the interior. Now i regret not taking before pictures to post so all you can see what i delt with. well now i just have to wait and see the finished results maybe i might have to scrub it ance more and then it will be ready....
                        i also put me 8k hid kit on the wagon!!!
                        from this

Comment

after waiting since may to get car in working order....went to smog it and passed first try ....to say the least im happy
                          1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                          2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

Finally did an oil change after such a long time..and took off my front bumper to clean my fogs and sealed them better since it was raining a few weeks ago, it got water inside..

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by DjM_coupe View Post
                              after waiting since may to get car in working order....went to smog it and passed first try ....to say the least im happy
                              oh now you post up fool!!!!!!!!! don't even say what up anymore.

Comment

no florida members on prelude power?
                                yo, regardless of it. I think jed's bb6 is off the hizzy.

Comment

Working...
                                X