Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
    Got my front passenger door panel replaced on the IS. Now getting the intake cam replaced on it. Warranty FTW! Lexus FTL!

sorry to hear that johnny..

got a list for Infiniti as well..

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
      I just bought a lot of things for my SC. There is actually a waiting list for that exhaust of mine. Everyone that knew what I've been doing has been calling trying to call dibs. I wonder if anyone would actually pay what the exhaust is worth since there is only 1 USA vendor that can get it. http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=2831

i c.. hope everything turns out well and get your $$$ back with the part out..

Comment

started working on the interior and all i have left is the passssanger side seatbelt and the two front bucket seats......
        from this

Comment

Seats front & rear

Arm rest

\
          PFM's

Freedom Is Not Free
          U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

i drove it today.

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
              Seats front & rear

Arm rest

\
              PFM's

nice. I like.
              The beginning of a new era............................
              165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
              184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

I've seen some fast cars with these installed. I figure why not put it on my car too? I know I'll never use it or ever reach speeds where these would be needed but I figure what the hell. It'll be mad JDM yo!
                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Installed a new NTK Oxygen sensor..
                  car is running like new..

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                  Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                  Originally posted by bmxicansd
                  so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

bought a new in-car camera mount, also purchased a new lense for my camera and took a few rolling shots.

been trying to get some constructive criticism by some expert photographers but they never tell me how they feel--only vomit.

Comment

Yeah, you're right. I'll stop taking pictures if you stop putting useless crap on your car.

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Yeah, you're right. I'll stop taking pictures if you stop putting useless crap on your car.

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                        Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                        Originally posted by bmxicansd
                        so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

and there it is. yea just say what you mean instead of trying to be a comedian. we're all adults.

Comment

ok fine. I actually like the way your car looks now.* I think it'll ruin it's clean look if you add the canards.

*from a distance.

Comment

I've seen some fast cars with these installed. I figure why not put it on my car too? I know I'll never use it or ever reach speeds where these would be needed but I figure what the hell. It'll be mad JDM yo!
                              that would b like me having a bike rack but I don't even have one nor ride one. LOL.
                              The beginning of a new era............................
                              165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                              184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

ok fine. I actually like the way your car looks now.* I think it'll ruin it's clean look if you add the canards.

*from a distance.
                                Ah, thanks for the input. I appreciate it because noobs are left to destroy themselves because no one cares lol.

I mocked up the canards with double sided tape and it looks fine with my ricer body kit lol. I like the ings because it's not a very aggressive looking canard opposed to the voltex.

If they dont work out johnny, you can have them ahah--made for your car. just have to buy the ings n-spec bumper
                                Last edited by ikayto; 02-22-2010, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X