Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    BMWs are reliable, just got to sell them before 100k :P

not even at 100k.. maybe 50k.. just about when warranty and free maintenance expires..

Comment

Originally posted by casterX View Post
      not even at 100k.. maybe 50k.. just about when warranty and free maintenance expires..
      ... unless you buy it certified and buy extra free maintenance till 100k or 3years ( i think).

my buddy just picked up a certified 335. he swears he wasn't going to mod.. but he has begun. Most of the mods are electronically/lighting related too

Comment

i knew some dude with an '10 M3.. and he put a switch for the VSS and it says its still has 25k on the ODO but it already has 80k

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
        Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

i remember a few months back, someone posted a pic of the Z with you standing in front of it..
          m definitely in for the 335i.. but still questions BMW's reliability issues..
          yea the main problem is the high pressure fuel pump. which i heard many horror stories about it.

its basically a toss up for with a 2007 335i or a 370z. i like both cars, but the bmw wins me over because its more classy. i like the 350z but i like the 370 better.

Comment

i remember a few months back, someone posted a pic of the Z with you standing in front of it..
            m definitely in for the 335i.. but still questions BMW's reliability issues..
            I posted that picture when he brought the z to my house.

btw, I'm selling a 91 LS400 on air if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post

btw, I'm selling a 91 LS400 on air if anyone is interested.
              yea thanks alot man.... couldnt you pick a better time to shoot a spy picture of me. by the way the car wasnt over heating, it was just low on the over flow resevoir...

don't sell the car its nice. i hope you have something better planned.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                yea thanks alot man.... couldnt you pick a better time to shoot a spy picture of me. by the way the car wasnt over heating, it was just low on the over flow resevoir...

don't sell the car its nice. i hope you have something better planned.
                nah, you were distracted working on your car, so it was the perfect time to get a picture for cb7tuner.

I need a more powerful car before heading up to nor cal, so the LS has to go.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7 View Post
                  ... unless you buy it certified and buy extra free maintenance till 100k or 3years ( i think).
                  that's the thing.. why would you need to buy extra free maintenance/warranty if was "the ultimate driving machine"?
                  i'd only probably get one if..
                  **it has warranty and free maintenance and don't plan on keeping the car when warranty and free maintenance expires..or if i can afford (conservatively) $2-5k/yr to cover for maintenance..

Originally posted by CB7_213 View Post
                  i knew some dude with an '10 M3.. and he put a switch for the VSS and it says its still has 25k on the ODO but it already has 80k

poor next owner..

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                  yea the main problem is the high pressure fuel pump. which i heard many horror stories about it.

its basically a toss up for with a 2007 335i or a 370z. i like both cars, but the bmw wins me over because its more classy. i like the 350z but i like the 370 better.

classy.. agreed.. reliability.. m keeping it japanese 'till Benz reclaims it's worth after the split with Chrysler. Daimler-Chrysler was a bad stupid idea..

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post

i remember now.. Jed was wearing that plaid shirt..
                  Last edited by casterX; 03-19-2010, 03:39 AM.

Comment

damn, jed's next car is a bmw. my next car is a toyota truck for fishing. he's gonna be flossin, while I'm gonna b fishin. LOL.
                    The beginning of a new era............................
                    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

some work done, still need wheels...
                      FA1

Comment

gary always rolls slammed ahha

Comment

Just ordered some cams for my car from bisimoto.

Comment

Tint, DA headrests,shift knob this weekend......then my lip next check lol

Schools payed for! woot wooot

.My Ride.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                              Just ordered some cams for my car from bisimoto.
                              nice, what stage?

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

Two

Comment

Working...
                                X