• Show
Clear All

obviously aaron bought many lanyards from various companies

Comment

sorry its not jdm....maybe wdm...

Originally posted by deevergote
      Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

ahah did you spray it or did you talk to vincent?

look cool, if it's spray should bling it out some more.

Comment

sprayed it.....sorta matte look...."frost black"..from this art store in westminster...crazy paints///...i was freakn bored...im going to add some clear over it this weekend....gonna redo my wheels too...(again)...hahahahh

Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

its not wdm unless you feel the difference.

Comment

yea i should get some neo chrome lug nuts for weight saving and (1) sparco bucket seat

new with me:

passed smog after switching out cat, egr port cleaning, o2 sensor
              NOX before: 1400 and 783
              NOx after : 200 and 173

HC and CO numbers were about 40pts below max, so I'm happy.

O2 took a nice drop from 2.2 to .1, guess egr is really working by squeezing every ounce of the exhaust.

also, installed this carmate license plate tilter i got at autobacs a while ago. painted it white, and had to drill holes for it to fit us-spec plates.

no more bumper stops

Last edited by ikayto; 03-23-2010, 06:32 PM.

Comment

^^^oh God! I Have One Of Those On My Car!!!!
                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

passed smog with flying colors after a heated argument with the smog check guy. He claimed my car would NEVER pass with a SRI installed. Everything passed far below average. Honda, bitch. Honda.
                  Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                  2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                  2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
                    passed smog with flying colors after a heated argument with the smog check guy. He claimed my car would NEVER pass with a SRI installed. Everything passed far below average. Honda, bitch. Honda.
                    lmao..............honda,bitch.honda.....hahahhahah

Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                      ^^^oh God! I Have One Of Those On My Car!!!!
                      whahhahahahhaha

Comment

been ordering a few things. got some cash for my birthday so used it to get some stuff.

new razo shift knob (white).I got it this color cause summer is coming up and I hate how hot the knob gets after sitting in the sun. waiting on it to show up in the mail.

New red tweed shift boot cover. the old one was ripped since I bought it but never actually thought of changing it tell now.

some VHT red wrinkle paint for the valve cover.

got some stuff moved around on the engine bay and got washed. I'll pressure was it later to make it look alot better.

buffed and waxed the prelude

and the other project we got going. just buffed and waxed that bitch. it was fucken dirty as fuck. it sat for 8years, got a jdm f22b.fixed the onepiece head lights and installed the new turn signals and bleed the brakes.

Marry Jane

Comment

nice updates gabe. i think it'd look great if you sanded the letters after hitting the cover with red spray, so the letters are still polished like on a type-s valve cover.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                            yea i should get some neo chrome lug nuts for weight saving and (1) sparco bucket seat
                            atleast my 1 sparco seat can make a bigger difference than your extra 3rd brake light, two s2000 canards, and that piece of metal under your car combined.

Comment

all for not, since no one but matt, timmy, tony, and alex have touched a track :]

it's all good, my standard for judging parts if totally different than you and johnny's. whatever that standard is. even though i think we have a fair share of race performance parts that are ultimately just for show
                              Last edited by ikayto; 03-24-2010, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                                all for not, since no one but matt, timmy, tony, and alex have touched a track :]
                                your assumption sucks horribly. i ran at fontana speedway long before you got your license. you just dont know because you werent here long enough. you can ask tim, ramiro, renr, raceboy.
                                Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 03-24-2010, 03:25 AM. Reason: cause wilson can't get his facts straight.

Comment

Working...
                                X