No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohhh okay so your arguing/debating about two other people that have once again nicer taste in parts and cars then you do.

GOT IT!

im out!
    Beast: Evo X
    Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

yea sure, cant argue with me on function of a part if you yourself are in the same boat of just looking nice.

good luck with the evo, it's nom nom nom nom.

Comment

it doesnt matter if you direct your statements towards me and johnny. most of us here just find it amazing you can just come out with this wack shit for your car and say "i felt a difference!" and for you to say to someone elses car "wow..takata harnesses on stock seats" i bet that same person might embrace your car because he probably has the same taste as you.

how would powdercoaters who have 50million years of experience of powdercoating parts figure out if a wheel is warped?

and yes wilson we were talking about revmatching when you downshift. you do not rev match when you're up shifting.

i like how you make accusations that i never tracked my car. just because i havnt been doing it lately like matt, tony, and timmy. ive done autocrosses at qualcomm stadium with my first cb. like i said, ive been into the drag racing scene long before you had a license to build junk. sorry. i know you build your shit just for looks which is okay, but at the end it those parts will not perform or help you at all like you claim it does.

Comment

Originally posted by bmxicansd View Post
          March Madness in here..

Comment

civic type R sidemarkers time to cut some holes now n wire em up

Comment

raised the car up for the trip to SF and put my enkei wheels back on. have 4 finger gap all around haha. so fun going up ramps.

ZOMG I can drive over parking stumps, it's been a long time since I could do that haha
              Last edited by ikayto; 03-26-2010, 04:38 AM.

Comment

finally got around to cleaning the prelude when i came home. my clock took a dump. FTL.

Comment

cracked the tranny.... stupid sewer covers

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                  Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

PIAA LED cargo light bulbs
                    PIAA Plasma Ion Yellow fog light bulbs
                    Spoon Sports short antenna
                    Raceline USA

Comment

I noticed my tires are wearing down weird.

Comment

spent 5 painstaking hours washing, claying, and waxing. Wish I'd taken before/after photos. I must've counted 300 bugs hitting my windshield over 1,200 miles of I-5 desert driving this week.
                        Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                        2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                        2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post

I noticed my tires are wearing down weird.
                          That is weird. Time to get an alignment.

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
                          spent 5 painstaking hours washing, claying, and waxing. Wish I'd taken before/after photos. I must've counted 300 bugs hitting my windshield over 1,200 miles of I-5 desert driving this week.
                          Where did you go?
                          Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                            Where did you go?
                            LA to northern California and back, accounting for about 800 miles, plus another 400 miles around norcal. So many bugs on I-5...Good God!
                            Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                            2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                            2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

LA to northern California and back, accounting for about 800 miles, plus another 400 miles around norcal. So many bugs on I-5...Good God!
                              Nice. I think Wilson went to NorCal this past weekend too. I'm planning on going in 3 weeks.
                              Raceline USA

Comment

that is love. I use to spend 2 hours claying my car and wax. Now I just clay different sections of the car each time I wash it until I finally have clayed the whole thing after the 3-4th wash aha.

Comment

Working...
                                X