• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPC EZ Cam XR camber bolt kit (Front)
    Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
      Stock springs and retainers. Just have to keep rev limit to factory and do valve adj. every month.
      what are u getting tuned on?

Stuff For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by CB7=91 View Post
        what are u getting tuned on?
        For now, just my street knowledge on past builds that I've done. Ur basic timing and fuel tune and adj. For now, till I get the header then I'll surprise everyone.
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
          SPC EZ Cam XR camber bolt kit (Front)
          How's the integra coming along?

Comment

Too much headache. ID rather spend the money and make it look cleaner and not have to worry about anything.
            bore out the throttle body? Are you running the a6 manifold? if so, should throw in the h22 plenum.

my 9000th post! w00t.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
              bore out the throttle body? Are you running the a6 manifold? if so, should throw in the h22 plenum.

my 9000th post! w00t.
              H22 plenum and t body.

Comment

scored a AEM 90-93 accord short ram with dry flow and oiled filters for $30 :]

Was just looking for filters since mine is all dinged up.

Comment

Installed rear Tein S-tech springs a few days ago. Feels incredible...what an awesome ride. Stock shocks are groaning like hell though, so I'm going to have to work and get those STR.Ts asap. Front springs and struts will be installed once I get some top-hats from a junkyard, maybe in two weeks.

Vigor sway bar installation went smoothly until I got to the last steps. I gave up after two hours of trying to get the damn outer brackets in. I'll give it another go soon.
                  Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                  2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                  2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                    scored a AEM 90-93 accord short ram with dry flow and oiled filters for $30 :]

Was just looking for filters since mine is all dinged up.
                    Good find Wilson.

Comment

How's the integra coming along?
                      I sold the DB8 a couple of months ago, but I bought the DC2 shell back that I sold to my homie last year. Back to the drawing board...
                      Raceline USA

Comment

I removed all the stickers on the GE8. Was getting too much unwanted attention from cops and ricers. Looks much cleaner now.
                        Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                          I sold the DB8 a couple of months ago, but I bought the DC2 shell back that I sold to my homie last year. Back to the drawing board...
                          Future plans? ID like to know. U gonna go similar setup or different?

Comment

Future plans? ID like to know. U gonna go similar setup or different?
                            As far as the motor goes, my buddy got a free B18C1 from his friend. So he threw the motor in with the shell. It also came with a GS-R tranny. My friend said that one of the pistons might be damaged, but we'll see what's up when we crack the motor open. The synchros might also be fucked, but I'll look into it. There may be problems, but I can't complain for getting a free motor and transmission.

For right now, I want to keep the motor stock. I want to practice running at the track with the stock motor. See how fast I can go with the stock setup and max it out. Until I can't further improve my times, then I'll build it up and add more power.

As for the suspension, I'm probably going with the same setup with some minor improvements. Before I sold the DB8, the suspension was cake. It just needed stiffer springs and a front sway bar. I also was in desperate need of an LSD.

The last thing that I want to add that I never got to do on the DB8 is aerodynamics. This is still in the planning phase, but I'll let you know what the plan is when I get to it.

For right now, I just want to complete the exterior, interior, and get the car running.
                            Raceline USA

Comment

Damn. Sounds like a good start. Good luck and have fun doing it.

Comment

Damn. Sounds like a good start. Good luck and have fun doing it.
                                Yessir! Thanks.
                                Raceline USA

Comment

Working...
                                X