No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent the wifes car out last week to have the head gasket done and a few other things. These are the after pic's the shop detailed the engine bay too.

This was covered with dirt and grime.

Freedom Is Not Free
    U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
      Sent the wifes car out last week to have the head gasket done and a few other things. These are the after pic's the shop detailed the engine bay too.
      damn those spark plug wires are super long.

Comment

Originally posted by remix405 View Post
        yeah you will need to bring a set of star keys it was bich trying to get it out with some allen wrenches i just happen to walk by a wagon and remember this mod it was unplaned so i took them out with allen wrenches but now my allen wrenches are done.
        Star keys? I don't remember needing any star keys when I removed the one I got

Comment

finished the front end

black housed head lights and corner lights
          3200k highs
          6000k lows
          amber corners
          bumper light running/blinking conversion
          installed fogs with 3200k wired to come on with head lights
          Originally posted by scudweiser
          it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

lordoja where did you get your amber bumper lights?

Comment

Originally posted by ASTCB7 View Post
              lordoja where did you get your amber bumper lights?
              its just the regular ones, but i took out the amber insert they come with and use the Pilot 1156 Amber LED bulbs on em
              Originally posted by scudweiser
              it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

The catalytic converter on my CL gave out now i have to buy a new one this fucker is expensive FML

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                "2SIIC"
                Authentic Jerseys for sale
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

magna flow is $100?

They dont last long but that's why my friends swap them in only for smog purposes ahha.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                    magna flow is $100?

They dont last long but that's why my friends swap them in only for smog purposes ahha.
                    its for my DD i dont just need it to pass smog but so i can get good gas mileage plus its obd2 and there is a sensor on the cat so the check engine like will come on all the time like it is now

"2SIIC"

Comment

David, do you need to smog soon? If not, just go with a resonated test pipe with non fouler trick. That's how you can get away with no cat and not throw a code. I did it for my lude.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                        David, do you need to smog soon? If not, just go with a resonated test pipe with non fouler trick. That's how you can get away with no cat and not throw a code. I did it for my lude.
                        naw i dont need to smog i smogged it last year so this year im good.. where did you get yours at? i searched for a bolt on one on the internet but couldnt find any so im assuming you had your cut off and welded right.. plus where did you purchase that at
                        Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-25-2011, 07:03 PM.

"2SIIC"

Comment

nice!

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
                          finished the front end

black housed head lights and corner lights
                          3200k highs
                          6000k lows
                          amber corners
                          bumper light running/blinking conversion
                          installed fogs with 3200k wired to come on with head lights
                          MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
                            naw i dont need to smog i smogged it last year so this year im good.. where did you get yours at? i searched for a bolt on one on the internet but couldnt find any so im assuming you had your cut off and welded right.. plus where did you purchase that at
                            ebay dude. you can get a test pipe for like 30 bucks. they usually say "hi flow cat" even though it aint a cat for shit. david what year is your cl? it may not be directly under cl catalytic converter in ebay, but yours might fit using an accord or preludes. since honda likes to recycle their parts to save money.

and the non-fowler is prolly 4 bucks at napa.

Comment

It's a 1999 Acura CL 2.3 let me know because I found a shop for 170 f23a engine
                              Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-25-2011, 11:04 PM.

"2SIIC"

Comment

fuk it david, no cop is going to pull you over to check your cat. Might as well get the test-pipe.

edit: nvm, shop would probably want 30 bucks to weld in flanges, might as well get a magna flow cat with built in flanges.

Comment

Working...
                                X