No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got the same wheel set up. Picked them up from lordoja with a sweet deal of 50 bucks all 4 rims three tires. Awesome deal. ill post pics when i can they are on now also.

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
      my car looks just like this except the tires are flat

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by ASTCB7 View Post
        i got the same wheel set up. Picked them up from lordoja with a sweet deal of 50 bucks all 4 rims three tires. Awesome deal. ill post pics when i can they are on now also.
        good to know it worked out

also my oil filter relocation kit took a shit on me, one hose came lose on the way to vegas and it rubbed on the axle, causing a leak, ended up fixing it on a parking lot lol
        Originally posted by scudweiser
        it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
          u willing to sell your car as is brotha jonny itching for another cb
          new to the g ride celica. rebuilding my dellortos side drafts . just need trottle linkage cant wait to hear those trumpets sing
          Last edited by f20aaccordturbo; 06-21-2011, 04:06 AM.
          contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

polluting the air even more again

fixed my horn, and dropped off one of my wheels to get resealed.

Comment

got some sidemarkers, and wheels for dirt cheap there rotas but they will due for now. check mrt
              MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Originally posted by remix405 View Post
                got some sidemarkers, and wheels for dirt cheap there rotas but they will due for now. check mrt
                haha "i saved money by switching to fake wheels"
                it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
                  haha "i saved money by switching to fake wheels"
                  MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Originally posted by remix405 View Post
                    its a play on the geiko ads lol

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo View Post
                      u willing to sell your car as is brotha jonny itching for another cb
                      new to the g ride celica. rebuilding my dellortos side drafts . just need trottle linkage cant wait to hear those trumpets sing
                      Sup Chan! How's the little one? My sister owns the car now. She was over at my parents house for fathers day and I went outside and took a quick pic of the CB.
                      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                        polluting the air even more again

fixed my horn, and dropped off one of my wheels to get resealed.
                        who does your wheel resealing jed?
                        1cor10:31
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

About to sell the CB to an old friend of mine...just waiting for him to re-take his dmv written test since he's from out of state (wyoming)..and a few other paper work..

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

new with the cb is shitty gas mileage..if anyone can help i posted in begginers threads..

also washed my carpet and it looks clean..just debating on if i should put it back in or leave the car gutted..with the exception of the seats because i do have passengers once in a while

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                            Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                            Originally posted by bmxicansd
                            so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

just finished up some replica SiR-T bumper lenses.

Comment

Originally posted by mistadavieboi View Post
                                just finished up some replica SiR-T bumper lenses.

nice, where did you pull the amber reflector from?

Threw on the lip and chargespeed placard for a meet today.

Last edited by ikayto; 06-25-2011, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X