Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
    What did you make on torque?
    imma take it back on monday for a new speed sensor and for the intake, ill ask then, and hopefully get the dyno sheets, im anxious to see what power the H23A blue top will make with the Tri-Y header, tri-ys are known for making more torque. Heres some pics of the header, its a HighEnd Autosports H22A Tri-Y Header into a 3 inch Turbo Size Exhaust with silencer. Surprisingly its not as loud as i thought it would be and it isnt Raspy sounding either. I should do a sound clip of it, it sounds pretty sweet.

Comment

Did you have the extend your exhaust piping to match up with the header/downpipe.?
      MY MRT
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

The motors is coming out nicely btw.
        MY MRT
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
          imma take it back on monday for a new speed sensor and for the intake, ill ask then, and hopefully get the dyno sheets, im anxious to see what power the H23A blue top will make with the Tri-Y header, tri-ys are known for making more torque. Heres some pics of the header, its a HighEnd Autosports H22A Tri-Y Header into a 3 inch Turbo Size Exhaust with silencer. Surprisingly its not as loud as i thought it would be and it isnt Raspy sounding either. I should do a sound clip of it, it sounds pretty sweet.

HAHA I kno the guy personally that owns the header, trying to get him to make a f22 header. I'm going to donate my car as the test car once I get it running again.

Only downside is you need to run a traction bar no matter what
          New CB has a solid CEL idk y but tring to figure it out fast
          NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
          DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by AeyJayCB7 View Post
            Did you have the extend your exhaust piping to match up with the header/downpipe.?
            The exshaust piping was long already because it was made for turbo so it just had tO be cut actually to match. It fit nicely
            Originally posted by AeyJayCB7 View Post
            The motors is coming out nicely btw.
            Thanks man, it still needs the intake and speed sensor so it's not fully done

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
            HAHA I kno the guy personally that owns the header, trying to get him to make a f22 header. I'm going to donate my car as the test car once I get it running again.

Only downside is you need to run a traction bar no matter what
            New CB has a solid CEL idk y but tring to figure it out fast
            Yeah they are located in Covina so they are local, they also sell all kinds of other parts and wheels. And the sub frame had to be cut to fit the header so I definitely need to stiffen up my suspension, any ideas what I should do?

Comment

stiffen what the cut crossmember weld it because if it snaps thats it.

get a traction invest in poly bushings,buy better suspension
              NEW CB

new

Comment

Going to be using this harness for the Fogs, since I had issues running them straight with HID..[IMG][/IMG]
                AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Picked up a couple more goodies over the past couple of weeks. And picked up an additional product to spice up my 5-lug. .......wheels coming shortly....

Comment

Fixed my short issue
                    NEW CB

new

Comment

Bought some ez street coilovers from the local shop Pann auto today. Installing them on Monday. I will be gone all weekend that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by ASTCB7 View Post
                        Bought some ez street coilovers from the local shop Pann auto today. Installing them on Monday. I will be gone all weekend that's why.
                        let me know how those coilovers turn out, i may be getting some after this summer, ive been to Pann Auto its a pretty legit shop. How much were they?

New Wheels and temporary Intake

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
                          let me know how those coilovers turn out, i may be getting some after this summer, ive been to Pann Auto its a pretty legit shop. How much were they?

New Wheels and temporary Intake

The new wheels look good bro

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by redlined302 View Post
                            The new wheels look good bro
                            thanks bro here some better pics of them. they are lower profile tires

A pic of the interior with the RSX seats

Comment

Snooze I bought then for 727 out the door.

Comment

Originally posted by ASTCB7 View Post
                                Snooze I bought then for 727 out the door.
                                That's a good price, let me know how they turn out. I was looking into Meagan racing coilovers but if those are better then I might have to go with them too

Comment

Working...
                                X