No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the fog light wiring everything came out good.
    AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
    JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Going to polish my oem wheels
      NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
      DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Got a prelude steering wheel.

and some anchor bolts already installed.
        Freedom Is Not Free
        U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

New VIS CF vented Hood

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post

A pic of the interior with the RSX seats

that passanger seat looks crooked is that even safe to sit on

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
            "2SIIC"
            Authentic Jerseys for sale
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
              that passanger seat looks crooked is that even safe to sit on
              LMAO! Good eye man, that seat only has 2 bolts holding it down. Still need to weld some tabs on it to make it sit straight. The driver side has been welded to sit straight, the second seat is just mickey moused on there with 2 bolts...

Comment

Well for the for quite awhile now Ive been wondering what the hell has been happening to my paint. Well looked like what was some scratches/swirls that have been appearing turned out to be quite worse. Some guy at a detail shop told me that my clear coat and paint were fading away and what I'm actually looking at is metal. So looks like I'll be repainting her once again. Already got my next color lined up which will be a little different from what I have now. I guess it's a good thing too because Jeds new color on his Prelude looks a little bit too similar.

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                  Well for the for quite awhile now Ive been wondering what the hell has been happening to my paint. Well looked like what was some scratches/swirls that have been appearing turned out to be quite worse. Some guy at a detail shop told me that my clear coat and paint were fading away and what I'm actually looking at is metal. So looks like I'll be repainting her once again. Already got my next color lined up which will be a little different from what I have now. I guess it's a good thing too because Jeds new color on his Prelude looks a little bit too similar.
                  That's cool bro let me know how much they charge you for a full paint job, I'm getting new paint after the summer.

Hey I think 2SICC is cool. Eventually when my car is finished I want to try to be in 2SICC. What do you gotta do to be in 2SICC? I'm not ready but in the future when my car is fully done

Comment

that's not good, didn't you get it painted not that long ago? If so that's sucks. Hope the new paint last you a good while.

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by hondamanf22 View Post
                      that's not good, didn't you get it painted not that long ago? If so that's sucks. Hope the new paint last you a good while.
                      Got it painted back in April of 07. The paint shop did a shitty job but for the price I can't complain. But the door moldings started to months on months ago and the antenna shaving started to crack along with the left emblem holes. Funny that the H logo didn't. So yea hopefully after I get my wheels it'll be in a paint booth. Wanna do it the right way this time around so I know I'll be paying a nice price for it.

Comment

oh and i also installed one of chans work on the front.. Gsquare grill..
                        Last edited by iwork4mycb7; 04-04-2012, 01:40 PM.
                        AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                        JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Got it painted back in April of 07. The paint shop did a shitty job but for the price I can't complain. But the door moldings started to months on months ago and the antenna shaving started to crack along with the left emblem holes. Funny that the H logo didn't. So yea hopefully after I get my wheels it'll be in a paint booth. Wanna do it the right way this time around so I know I'll be paying a nice price for it.
                          think again bud... i might paint the car again this year because im bored.

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
                            That's cool bro let me know how much they charge you for a full paint job, I'm getting new paint after the summer.

Hey I think 2SICC is cool. Eventually when my car is finished I want to try to be in 2SICC. What do you gotta do to be in 2SICC? I'm not ready but in the future when my car is fully done
                            for beginners, the car has to aesthetically flow. And you would need to take constructive criticism well. we all critique each others car and be honest with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                              for beginners, the car has to aesthetically flow. And you would need to take constructive criticism well. we all critique each others car and be honest with each other.
                              yea so in other words "NO BITCHES"

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                              "2SIIC"
                              Authentic Jerseys for sale
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Raceline USA

Comment

Working...
                                X