Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
    R u going to CAM? are you registered?
    no not yet but ima register today, what about you bro???too bad ill be on the general parking

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
    My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens_CB7 View Post
      no not yet but ima register today, what about you bro???too bad ill be on the general parking
      I just got a new job so as soon as I get paid I'll register

Comment

How much did you get them for? And from where? I'm looking into getting some, what the difference from type 1 and type 2?
        I paid 680, got it from a guy in socal named jp

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

Originally posted by b3nsonx View Post
          do they supply them?

Comment

Originally posted by b3nsonx View Post
            Exactly what I paid and exactly who I bought them from.

Comment

i smogged my CL this past weekend and it failed like i knew it would because the CAT is gutted, the funy part is the paper didnt just say your car failed the emissions test but that it was an EXTREME GROSS POLLUTER my number were more than double the max amount... all because it has not cat

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
              "2SIIC"
              Authentic Jerseys for sale
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
                i smogged my CL this past weekend and it failed like i knew it would because the CAT is gutted, the funy part is the paper didnt just say your car failed the emissions test but that it was an EXTREME GROSS POLLUTER my number were more than double the max amount... all because it has not cat
                Lol you gonna buy a new CAT or get a crooked smog? I can get u one for 2 bills, paperwork only no car needed

Comment

Lol you gonna buy a new CAT or get a crooked smog? I can get u one for 2 bills, paperwork only no car needed
                  i ended up getting a new cat the muffler shop next door hooked it up with one for $120 so i should pass now since there isnt anything else wrong with the car besides oil leaks.. but if i new about your guy i would of just went to him when my smog was due in november

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                  "2SIIC"
                  Authentic Jerseys for sale
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
                    i ended up getting a new cat the muffler shop next door hooked it up with one for $120 so i should pass now since there isnt anything else wrong with the car besides oil leaks.. but if i new about your guy i would of just went to him when my smog was due in november
                    For sure bro, next time you know I got the hook up

Comment

2 bills is alot..

i paid 130 for mine and I was working at the time that it was being done. if I would have taken the car it would have been 100 flat.

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                      Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                      Originally posted by bmxicansd
                      so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rush View Post
                        2 bills is alot..

i paid 130 for mine and I was working at the time that it was being done. if I would have taken the car it would have been 100 flat.
                        Where is this place at bro? Hook me up

Comment

Installed 5spd tranny mount and popped the axles back in and calipers. Swap is done just putting the finishing touches.

Comment

Got a new BLK SE piece installed,installed new front brake lines stock ones blew, lowered the car more, installed a catch can.

WiLL have more soon
                            NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                            DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

finally getting my life straight after my ex-wife took a hike and my CB throws ECU Code 43 - Fuel Supply System
                              i think imma get rid of this piece of shit money pit CB
                              Originally posted by scudweiser
                              it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
                                finally getting my life straight after my ex-wife took a hike and my CB throws ECU Code 43 - Fuel Supply System
                                i think imma get rid of this piece of shit money pit CB
                                Bro don't give up on your CB7!! It's worth it, it's money well spent! Maybe you need a new fuel filter

Comment

Working...
                                X