The new whip looks dope!
    Raceline USA

Comment

traded this:dynalite 16s

for this:OG enkei 92s

before:

after:

what yall think???
      Last edited by Ravens_CB7; 07-12-2012, 07:19 PM.

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
      My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

@CB7rush....Wow sorry to hear that happened. Do they have cameras at DMV? Govt. building should. I park in front where the guard sits.
        @jhaondayaaj...the car still had the electrical problem. Our local shop (Pacc auto in Valencia...25 vs.100+ where you are) and they put a super clean fresh negative cable there. They also ran dye in the AC and found leak. I have member over on my AO forum that removed his for a derby. All I need is that part and some words from you as to how to disconnect the aluminum hard line...no freon in system so I assume no problems. Do I use a wrench? We can pm and move this off topic to the right venue.
        And that's what's new with the coupe.......the wagon is fine.
        Last edited by SilverShadow; 07-12-2012, 07:37 PM.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
        New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
        My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
          @CB7rush....Wow sorry to hear that happened. Do they have cameras at DMV? Govt. building should. I park in front where the guard sits.
          @jhaondayaaj...the car still had the electrical problem. Our local shop (Pacc auto in Valencia...25 vs.100+ where you are) and they put a super clean fresh negative cable there. They also ran dye in the AC and found leak. I have member over on my AO forum that removed his for a derby. All I need is that part and some words from you as to how to disconnect the aluminum hard line...no freon in system so I assume no problems. Do I use a wrench? We can pm and move this off topic to the right venue.
          And that's what's new with the coupe.......the wagon is fine.
          Text me Steve. Better response. And u guys never told me about the electrical problem. What was it?
          The beginning of a new era............................
          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

I got some tires mounted today, and when I was waiting I heard the guy balancing them say, "What the fuck?" This was the end result:

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
              I got some tires mounted today, and when I was waiting I heard the guy balancing them say, "What the fuck?" This was the end result:
              that he had to put that many??? lol

Comment

3/4 of the rims balanced fine and the last one was just fucked up.

Comment

thats not that bad Long. my old truck needed over 8 oz. LOL. and thats just one rim.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                    thats not that bad Long. my old truck needed over 8 oz. LOL. and thats just one rim.
                    But its a brand new made in china cast wheel.

Comment

XENON Agressive front and rear....... will install soon

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
                        XENON Agressive front and rear....... will install soon
                        i got the sides and more goodies that i will show later on

Comment

I just dropped off the xenon kit and my bumpers at the shop to be installed professionally, will be done by the august 18th meet. Also i just ordered Nokya Hyper Yellow H3C Foglight Bulbs!

Comment

Got in my car this morning and no power steering at all. I think my pump gave up on me. Damn. Was planning on going to the Lexus meet this Sunday too.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                              Got in my car this morning and no power steering at all. I think my pump gave up on me. Damn. Was planning on going to the Lexus meet this Sunday too.
                              Did the pump go bad or the line was leaking? I know on the SC you can run a supra TT PS line from autozone when the line leaks. Not to sure about the 1GS though. What meet is this weekend?

Comment

Sunday. At Lexus of Westminster. There's already over 200 cars going.

Comment

Working...
                                X