which part around the mall?

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
      I'll be there...

which part around the mall?

how about meeting at 7 pm by car toys

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

I hate car toys....I just installed my four (4, IIII) 12's the other day...so coo! lol

Comment

7 is good and this tommorow right and kan i get the exact location guys thnx

Comment

7 is too early, 8 would be good since ill be getting out around 8 and be der by 830

Comment

i am so FUCKING PISSED right now you guys

i got into a fight with my boss right now for not calling before 5.....

so i'm screwed

i work at a moving company

so she puts me to work with the manager, the worst ever OMG i wanna beat the shit outta him.......

and gave me a big fucking move for wedensday
              a 5 bedroom house 5,000 sq ft 2 stories

holy shit......thats an all day move...i'll be done at like 1 in the morning

sorry but i won't make it....

Comment

Originally posted by jmolina View Post
                i am so FUCKING PISSED right now you guys

i got into a fight with my boss right now for not calling before 5.....

so i'm screwed

i work at a moving company

so she puts me to work with the manager, the worst ever OMG i wanna beat the shit outta him.......

and gave me a big fucking move for wedensday
                a 5 bedroom house 5,000 sq ft 2 stories

holy shit......thats an all day move...i'll be done at like 1 in the morning

sorry but i won't make it....
                nnnoooo

man that sucks!

and yeah 8 is fair....

the parks mall is located north of 20 and copper...you can see the mall right off the freeway...

The Parks at Arlington
                3811 South Cooper Street
                Arlington, Texas 76015

Comment

and my phone was stolen today(samsung eternity)...and my a/c went out WTF? what else can go wrong

Comment

So at The Parks it is! Well il try and make it tommorow! Even thought i kinda thinks it was a too soon meet but il see what i can do! Whos making the list of whos going?

Comment

Originally posted by jmolina View Post
                      and my phone was stolen today(samsung eternity)...and my a/c went out WTF? what else can go wrong
                      damn bro! so sorry about your misfortunate day now!!!! don't look down...things happen for a reason!!!

we'll probably meet once a month...that'll be pretty cool...

Comment

Originally posted by DejectedAngel View Post
                        So at The Parks it is! Well il try and make it tommorow! Even thought i kinda thinks it was a too soon meet but il see what i can do! Whos making the list of whos going?
                        lol well we have to speek up...

if its too early thats cool...

we can still have the meet tomorrow at the mall near car toys...

and we could meet next week tooo...

maybe once a month, or every other month...

Comment

Anyone need an F22B DOHC. I have a friend gettin rid of it for 500. He says he will throw in an auto trans with it but i will check with him again.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Na its kool man. Well how many of us are meeting up Today???
                            Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
                            lol well we have to speek up...

if its too early thats cool...

we can still have the meet tomorrow at the mall near car toys...

and we could meet next week tooo...

maybe once a month, or every other month...

Comment

heres the people as it stands from what people have said...

1. DejectedAngel ("Well il try and make it")
                              2. jmolina ("sorry but i won't make it....)
                              3. MyDianaZ06
                              4. Bboy_Trevstuh ("Im down") but that was 8/31...but I assume if he's been checking up his down
                              5. cb7trancebeast ("7 is good and this tommorow right") but we had said 8 after words but I'm sure he'll be there
                              6. luckyflip ("wednesday is good for u guys then I'm down.") but at that time we were still deciding on location...but if he's been keeping up here I'm sure he'll be there
                              7. Accord214 ("I agree with meeting at The Parks. time...any after 6") I assume he'll be there...
                              8. gdout90accord ("7 is too early, 8 would be good since ill be getting out around 8 and be der by 830") I assume he's in....

this is as long as nothing happens like what happen to jmolina at the last min...

Im'a be there...

Comment

See you all at 8! Dont get to close im kinda sick but i always good for good meet

Comment

Working...
                                X