Clear All

Murphy, Texas

I'm in it.

I'm sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
      I'm sorry.

Comment

That must've been you that was calling me from that Texas prison number then.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
          I'm sorry.
          this.
          Been pulled over once in Murphy and the dude was over a mile back when he clocked me. Two turns later he pulls me over.

Fuck murphy.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
            I'm in it.
            where ???
            http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

oh..you're in Murphy TX, so that was you i saw

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                where ???
                About a mile from the Southfork Ranch and the Southfork animal clinic. That's all I know. There's a huge football stadium up the street, but huge football stadiums make lousy landmarks down here apparently.
                Originally posted by jmolina View Post
                oh..you're in Murphy TX, so that was you i saw
                Only if you saw me in a white Fusion or a red Avalanche. Uzume stayed home and we took the big silver bird.
                Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                That must've been you that was calling me from that Texas prison number then.
                lol, not me. I hear the popo is pretty zealous about their job down here, so I've been behaving.

My wife's family is cool, but, damn I wish I had my ride. I need to get away. Luckily we go home tomorrow.

Comment

That explains the "come on chemicals, start working".

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                    That explains the "come on chemicals, start working".
                    Yep, probably a big part of it. Nothing like a xanax, clonazepam, prozac cocktail to start your day. I'm still jittery, but the high anxiety is starting to fade, so I should be a little more able to deal with people soon. lol

Comment

Well, even though I didn't get to meet any of the Texas peeps, it was a decent weekend.
                      Now our flight's delayed, but at least some of the walking scenery is nice! Y'all breed some nice booty down here.

Comment

Truth.
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

You were about 10 minutes from me. Wish I knew, could have been my excuss to go around the block a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by judonoh View Post
                            You were about 10 minutes from me. Wish I knew, could have been my excuss to go around the block a few times.
                            lol, I wish you'd known too. Would have been my excuse to go around the block a few times! I'm sure I'll be down there again eventually.

Comment

Working...
                            X