No announcement yet.

\\The 3rd Annual Dallas Accord Meet//

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm if thats the plan then ill meet u guys at the meet as ill b at my parents house which is like 5-10 minutes away from that park

Comment

koo, whats with you and fry's john? how far is the park from frys?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

i live like 2 minutes away from frys.
        well whoever live in ftworth or SA we should meet at frys den i guess meet some other ppl close to dat park.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
          koo, whats with you and fry's john? how far is the park from frys?
          the park isn't too far from fry's. its about a 7 minute drive

Comment

Dependson which Fry's. Yeah the Plano Fry's is 7 min away, but every other location I know of is a bit of a long jaunt from Huffhines.
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

we talkin bout frys on i20 and matlock yall, thats where we met up last time dats why i was suggesting who ever from ftworth or from SA should meet up at frys on i20 and matlock.

Comment

plano and dallas guys can meet at the fry's in plano at plano parkway east of 75.
                i'll be there!!!!!!! my clutch is broken in!!!!!!!!!! look out
                I hate thieves!

Comment

That sounds good. Big Fry's meet pre-real meet :P
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                    That sounds good. Big Fry's meet pre-real meet :P
                    yeah we could have the west side (arlington) guys meet us at the east side (plano) at 6:00 pm that means you guys (west side) would have to leave by no later than 5:30 pm to meet us then we leave the plano fry's to be at that meet no later than 6:30. that way we can all cruise together. w00t
                    I hate thieves!

Comment

Or we could all meet at the Frys at Jupiter and NW highway.. More towards the middle, less of a drive for the westsiders.. I dunno, throwin ideas around
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

but us north side guys would drive WAAYYY past the park to meet at that fry's then have to drive right back?

i can do the plano fry's

Comment

Everybody meet at whichever Fry's is nearest to them, then go to the meet. haha! Just make sure you guys make it to the actual meet.
                          Last edited by CD5Accord; 04-20-2005, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Every one of us will be driving between Fry'ss in confusion all night and miss the whole thing..
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                              Every one of us will be driving between Fry'ss in confusion all night and miss the whole thing..
                              haha...i plan on being at the meet at 6:30 pm whether or not anyone is with me, thats another story
                              I hate thieves!

Comment

This sounds like a fun meet. Work I cannot get out of, however. Somebody take pics. Lotsa pics.
                                Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                                2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                                2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                                2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Working...
                                X