El Paso Members....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El Paso Members....

What is there to do, if anything, in El Paso?

Ill be flying to San Antonio in March to hang out with my wife for a few days but then we're driving to El Paso and staying there for a few days before she goes to Fort Bliss.

Anyway, her birthday is during this trip. The day before is somewhat of a special day as well. Id like to know where I can take her or what places to avoid.

Our hotel says we're about a mile from an Olive Garden and a Red Lobster but...i kinda wanna step it up a notch. Nothing EXTREMELY fancy, but a step above the same ol', same ol'....ya know?

Any good/reputable flower shops, gift shops, malls, etc. She'll be there for quite some time so i imagine she'll venture out and find places on her own but I'd like to have a leg up on the area before we get there.

I know there's a zoo, but she's not a zoo kind of person, lol.

The hotel is on Gateway Blvd E. I know it's right off I-10 and the Cielo Vista Mall isnt too far, but what about the rest of that area?

No offense, but i havent heard many good things about El Paso and Id like to think some of those things arent true. Every city has it's nice parts and bad parts. Id just like to know where those nice and bad parts are, lol.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Wow...

There are ALOT of Whataburgers down there, lol. A lot of Arby's, KFC, McDonalds and Starbucks, too.

I found the Red Lobster, Chili's and Macaroni Grill, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
    X