Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for the tuned out green CB7 and tan CD5 I ran with on Howard lane today. ATX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for the tuned out green CB7 and tan CD5 I ran with on Howard lane today. ATX

Hey guys I want to post this up and see if any one knows some info on these guys or I hope they see it. It was here in austin I ran into them on my way home @ howard lane and Mopac north(right by wells branch)

I caught a glimpse of what I thought was a lower CB7 running down the road. I get on it to catch up to him and looks like he is going the same way I have to go, awesome. I pull up behind him and its a green CB7 lowered on polished metal rims(17's-18's) he pulled off all emblems and put the stock accord emblem where the back H logo would go. he also had some stickers in his back passenger window. I couldn't read them though, but they looked like car forum stickers.(Not sure if its this site or not.) driver looked to be white and not over 30(only a short glimpse when I gave him a thumbs up) we ran pretty good, it very noticeable that he was running a stock f22a though but we still got up to some good speeds around one of the corners.

and then! out of no where this tuned out CD5 comes running up next us to play as well. we all 3 start running for a good 3 miles till we hit a school zone and had to shut it down to be safe. The CD5 was that common metallic tan color accords come in, it was lower on stock rims painted black, he had DIY smoked tails, exhaust, not sure about motor but possible stock, he also had a black "fox brand" logo sticker on his gas cap and some on his trunk. The driver looked hispanic with some tatts on his arm, mid late 20's-30's. I was able to give him a nod and thumbs up as he turned off little later, I think he was able to read my Cb7tuner.com sticker so we may see him get on.

I just wanted to try and get some info on these guys if even possible, worth a try.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

did the green cb have z3 fenders?
    Nerotenzo@aol.com

Facebook me

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Nerotenzo

Comment

Originally posted by Nerocb7 View Post
      did the green cb have z3 fenders?
      I couldnt tell you 100% but I dont think it did, I didnt get a good look at the any thing past the passenger side door.

Does it sound like some one you know?

Comment

I've seen that guy too. I take Mopac to Quick Hill Road to get home and I have seen him by Fry's.

she is down....but definately not out

Comment

dont know the guy but seen his car before you think hes on the forum
          Nerotenzo@aol.com

Facebook me

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Nerotenzo

Comment

Originally posted by Nerocb7 View Post
            dont know the guy but seen his car before you think hes on the forum
            not sure, if so he doesnt read the southern forum.

Comment

Working...
            X