Sold my wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold my wagon

Well guys its been fun but I sold my wagon yesterday.Do't know exactly whats next. Almost she a tear as it drove off it is going to a good home. A Puerto Rican soldier just came home from iraq and wanted a wagon. He has a 93 at home in P.R. and fell in love with mine on craigslist. Good luck to all I will see you again one of these days. Who knows maybe in another wagon. Peace !!!

Wow.Your wagon was nice! Hope you get into another one, it was always good to see you bring it out to meets!

Comment

take it easy bro! Stay in the honda fam!

Comment

Aww thats sad to hear.Whats next?
        Chipped ecu's always in stock p28,p06 etc. Pm for prices. Chipping and tuning services also available.
        Timmy Tuning

Need work done? Hit me up at the shop.
        FISTRacing

H-Town accord coordinator.
        Daily Grind.

Comment

So I heard...sad to hear, but if its a Rican, it went to a good home. Hope you came back at it again, you had the cleanest OEM wagon Ive ever seen in person.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Thanks fellas. I'll get back into the game one of these days. Just have too much going on right now.

Comment

Another wagon owner sells! Not a chance I will part with mine. Hope to see you again in another.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
              New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
              My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Working...
              X