Dfw.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
    Dude! I remember hooking up Xboxes with you and your fam on halo! What's good? You do any MW3? On Xbox 360? Look me up if you do dirtir3d
    Not much, just keeping busy working 2 jobs. Its tough running your own business but fun and worth it. Yeah I get down on MW3 my disc is messed up though but I'm on MW2 once in a while. I'll look you up.
    F22A1 = Now, NA : Soon, Turbo
    My Member's Thread
    Arcadia Green #14

Comment

anybody got some legend coupe front lip laying around? also low pressure AC lines from the firewall to the ac dryer
      Last edited by gdout90accord; 08-16-2012, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Anybody have a spare alternator laying around for a 92-93 accord? Friend is looking for one if you have a good one laying around let me know.

Thanks in advance.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Hey guys, I got a couple of items if you guys are interest

- I have a F22a1 motor I selling for $200. Comes with torque converter. Just needs to be double checked on my torque on the bolts. Bought it from apple salvage but never installed it.
          - Another F22a1 but it has a bent valve on it. Letting it go for $100.

Parents are wanting me to clear it out of there garage so just throwing out the offer to you guys. If you grab it you'll need to pick it up. My Pop's truck crapped out.
          F22A1 = Now, NA : Soon, Turbo
          My Member's Thread
          Arcadia Green #14

Comment

Working...
          X