decent hotels around San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

decent hotels around San Antonio

What are some decent reasonably price hotels to stay at in the San Antonio area thanks in advance for the info
    1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
    2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

The hyatt down town by the river walk, what day are you coming down and how many days are you staying

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

Can't go wrong with Best Western, lol. It's not on the Riverwalk but it's only a mile or two from it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I stayed in the Crockett Hotel. It's not directly on the river walk but it's just a block away. You walk across the grounds of the Alamo to get to the staircase to take you down to the river walk level. It was around $65/night and was pretty nice on the inside. Breakfast was really good as well.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I got tickets to schlitterbahn so my girlfriend and I are planning for mid week mid July....leave here stay in San Antonio for the day and night them to the water park the next day. Don't wanna stay anywhere too pricey though...but them again nothing sketchy ...the Crockett sounds good seeing as I have yet to visit the Alamo
          1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
          2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

Working...
          X