tampa car clubs??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tampa car clubs??

anybody from tampa here??? I'm looking for people in my area w/CB7's to roll with. Track nights would be more fun with other accords, seems like everybody digs the integras and civics, there's like 2 other accord i see at the track and thats it....holla at me.....i know your out there, I see you rolling around town all pimped out sounding good....
    http://members.cardomain.com/jerizzle

i go to BMP all the time.

^sold

Comment

Re: tampa car clubs??

Originally posted by Jerizzle
      anybody from tampa here??? I'm looking for people in my area w/CB7's to roll with. Track nights would be more fun with other accords, seems like everybody digs the integras and civics, there's like 2 other accord i see at the track and thats it....holla at me.....i know your out there, I see you rolling around town all pimped out sounding good....
      Rebels (Adam) lives in St. Pete. Maybe he rolls out to that stuff.
      My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

lowoctane, are there any cb7 or accord clubs in tampa?
        http://members.cardomain.com/jerizzle

Comment

accord clubs..none that i know of, me and a bunch of friends have like a group of all diffrent cars that go out all the time, were not really the "club" type, but hey yeah, do you go out to sonic, the one right before gandy bridge?? or are you in deep tampa?..

www.TampaRacing.com

put me as a referal if you plan on registering, we got a lot of cb7's that are located in the tampa area that go onto the site, i myself dont know of any. personally, .. my name on there is also lowoctane.

peace.
          Last edited by lowoctane; 03-27-2004, 05:26 PM.

^sold

Comment

Team Envy is who I am in and roll with. There's a 4th gen identical to mine. Same kit, same hood, same wheels, same trunk lid, almost same color, but he's repainting it silver.

Team Kaos - died and joined with Envy.

Team DMC - don't know them too well but I don't really want to either.

Team ECI - very popular and high dollar cars in there.

Hit me up sometime if you are interested in going to Gandy or meeting up at Sonics or Clearwater beach to discuss some car clubs.
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

how bout a little st.pete/tampa/cleawater/largo get together eh?....even if its only like 5 of us, who cares..if ya'll wanna do this i can get more CB7 owners to come out.

^sold

Comment

I will be back in Seminole/St. Pete at the end of August.

I'd be down for meeting up. Wikked is going to come from Kissimmee to pick up the EX manifold from my F22 engine.

I'm always at Clearwater Beach on the weekends and at Gandy sometimes.

I know some 4th genners that would like to meet up too!

Comment

mos def.. Team ECI has nice cars... i forgot this one guys named who lived right next to me.. had a ncie ass VW pearl white jetta..
                  kitted.. racing hart C5s.. mmmm drool.. bleh he was a cocky shit thou.. regardless.. when is this.. and should we make it a tour.. cough cough deever style? cough cough.. lol

i mean.. if were having a central florida meet and a tampa meet.. wtf not go from one to the other???ya dig??

start off where there is the most.. and the majority can swing by to another location...

what tracks are down there?? parks??
                  are there any beaches down there that allow cars to park in the sand like daytona??

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                    mos def.. Team ECI has nice cars... i forgot this one guys named who lived right next to me.. had a ncie ass VW pearl white jetta..
                    kitted.. racing hart C5s.. mmmm drool.. bleh he was a cocky shit thou.. regardless.. when is this.. and should we make it a tour.. cough cough deever style? cough cough.. lol

i mean.. if were having a central florida meet and a tampa meet.. wtf not go from one to the other???ya dig??

start off where there is the most.. and the majority can swing by to another location...

what tracks are down there?? parks??
                    are there any beaches down there that allow cars to park in the sand like daytona??
                    besides daytona, i dunno, parks: we have tons of parks,lol , theres BMP for the track, which is like 5 bucs on friday nights to run your car the whole time.

^sold

Comment

We have 2 tracks in the St. Pete/Clearwater area.. but on the weekends Clearwater beach is pretty tight. I meet up with some friends and usually there are some tight ass girls out there.

Any of you ever been to Ybor city? I'm also there a lot on the weekends.

I would say come to the Tampa area because there's a lot to do but we can't park on the beach, but in the beach parking lot is just fine for me!

Comment

Working...
                      X