anyone in D\FW, TEX???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone in D\FW, TEX???

Just wondering if anyone in D/FW would be interested in meeting up sometime soon.... I live in G.P. but can meet just about anywhere..... anyone up for a meet?
    WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Re: anyone in D\FW, TEX???

Originally posted by da9b16
    Just wondering if anyone in D/FW would be interested in meeting up sometime soon.... I live in G.P. but can meet just about anywhere..... anyone up for a meet?
    right here! There is a large gathering every Wednesday night up here in Lewisville. I've gone up there a few times, alot of nice rides. If you wanna come check it out, let me know.
    Last edited by mrhonda; 03-15-2004, 02:03 AM.
    00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Those gatherings in Lewisville are Cop Central. They're pulling anyone over that has the slightest thing amiss on their cars. The old place was the Sonic off of Round Grove or Hebron (I can't remember).

Check the link in my sig for meets in the DFW area. It links to dallasimports.net .
      Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

lewisville

yeah I used to live there and it was the sonic on hebron.... and the sonic in lewisville, and yeah I am not down with the whole sonic meets.... we used to have our integra meets from G2IC at the Main Event off 35 and 121 business.... I am new to CB's but NOT new to honda so I just want to get some input and see a couple of other CB's and their owners to see who is doing what.
        WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

Yeah, I heard the Sonic meets on 3040 were getting pretty bad. I know a lot of guys that hang out up there, but I haven't been in a while. Keller is past Grapevine and it's a hike to make it out.

Is anyone going to that thing on the 24th?

Comment

Its been a while since I've been up there...but I too have heard its been getting pretty bad. Where else is there to go? And BTW...I'm thinking I'll probably go check out that Accord GTG on the 24th.
            00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Here are maps and addresses to local/weekly meet.

Moe's (Every Wednesday around 8pm and park on the north side of the building)
              717 Hebron Parkway -Suite #130
              Lewisville, TX 75057

The meet there was started as an alternative to the Sonic meets that are now a bust. The meets at Moe's was started by DallasImports.net. Be sure to check out the site.

The idea behind meeting at Moe's is to keep it low-key so no racing around, revving, loud music blah blah blah. Be respectful of others.

The DFW Mustang club also meets there. They know the rules as well.

Remember, play nice.
              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by infuryum
                Yeah, I heard the Sonic meets on 3040 were getting pretty bad. I know a lot of guys that hang out up there, but I haven't been in a while. Keller is past Grapevine and it's a hike to make it out.

Is anyone going to that thing on the 24th?
                yeah my girl and I are going, she has a 97 se accord and I have a 91 se
                WAGONS

Comment

Working...
                X