No announcement yet.

*** Found Car On Blocks This Morning***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you have have to first move out of the apartment or move into one that has a garage! Thats what we did for all 5 years that we lived in an apartment.

Thats why todd hates thieves!!!!Neway that really sux. On the brighter side they didnt take the whole car Like they did us at the mall.
    Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

[QUOTE=

Thats why todd hates thieves!!!!Neway that really sux. On the brighter side they didnt take the whole car Like they did us at the mall.[/QUOTE]

yeah that's good i just hope they don't come back for it. she looks so pathetic now like such a victim.
      My other ride is your ex-wife

Comment

I wouldnt doubt if they did. Keep a good eye out for her man. That apartment complex has been known to get shit jacked. Mostly external havent seen a lot of shit stolen internally but it has been done.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

That suck hardcore I'll be keeping a eye out on DI!
          99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

that's a disturbing image, i hope u get back on your feet soon. best of luck to you.
            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

thanks guys we'll see what happens.
              My other ride is your ex-wife

Comment

that suck to hear i hope u get some more rims and
                hopefuly that this wont happen again sorry man
                theives suck ass
                H22 fund = 3000 hopefully soon My Member's Ride Thread

Canon XTI | 28-135mm IS USM | 18-55mm kit lens | 50mm 1.8 II

Comment

hey sucks sry man had a system jacked right out front of our house and our neighborhood is decently quiet of theives for the most part but still stuff happens a friend w/an accord had his broken into 3 times in less than a year and a half. Once at church on sunday. Get at alarm! There is a shop down here in south dallas near redbird mall with a big sign out tint or alarm $88 I did that it works pretty sensitive and it'd sound if someone messed with even the wheels because of tilt etc. def. get an alarm if you can.
                  My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

dude that pisses me off, no one should mess with someone elses ride. Fuck them up.

"Up Down, Slide To Slide"

Members ride thread- ]http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=63019]

Comment

Working...
                    X