*** Found Car On Blocks This Morning***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*** Found Car On Blocks This Morning***

went downstairs to head to work and noticed as i got closer to car that her nose was down on pass side, took a few more steps and my heart broke. she is sittin on blocks right in front of my building, lug locks all 16 laying on the ground wheels gone and locks not fucked up. had rhino locks on her.police can't do shit, no full coverage insurance so i gotta go back to stock ex wheels. i'm so sad just a heads up for those in the north dallas area
    My other ride is your ex-wife

WTF?!?! no way dude? awww man, that's fuckin wrong. Did the lugs have damage or does it look like they used the right lock key? sigh...stupid fuckin theives!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

pics on myspace

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...6-d3703bdeb265

Comment

Sorry to hear man I just got your msg on my phone this morning. One thing I hate about your apartment complex your living in is theft man. You need to move out of there!!! And there are like 10 or so diff keys for the wheel locks so eventually finding the right one doesnt take long. So *** to hear that though. Hope you find them and beat them down. I will bring the rope lets just put it at that.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by 93cbh22
          Thats a sad sad thing to see sorry for your loss bro.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
            . So *** to hear that though. Hope you find them and beat them down. I will bring the rope lets just put it at that.

no ropes only bats and ball pean's i'm a knee knockin finger bangin mofo

is it ok to cry a little? i feel so violated, never had a vehicle broken into or damaged

Comment

damnnn that some fuck up shit sorry to hear bro.....

fuck thieves.

Comment

That's totally f$#@d up.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

damn man im sorry bout that. that sux just think all that noise sumonme had to see sumtin. u have a nice car man invest in a video camera or sumtin someone on here had one sed they paid like 150 for the whole thing
                  cant wait till im all done

Comment

wow.. well.. did u have all different 4 locks for all 4? or u meant just one lock? u probably have a very common lugs.. do some more research. i seen locks on cadillac back den that had a lock i never seen before.. and i couldnt even find them. but just to be on the safe side. just to park ur car wheel against the pole that way they have no room to take it out. but real shit u need motion sensor. and some loud ass horn in the engine bay. park it somewhere that there's NO reason for any1 to pass by ur car at a certain time. so if u hear ur loud ass horn then sum1 is next to ur car for no reason. the bad part is u live in an apartment. big no no. thief love apartment cuz nobody care about lil sound they hear comin from outside.
                    DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Ill look for a set of Enkeis for sale around the Dallas area its bound to be found. Shit still sucks though might wanna look around DI *hint hint* in the marketplace section. I was thinkin bout testing out my h22 power with the rope lol haha. its ok we we can have a tug of war haha.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah they were 16 individual locks all with the same key. oh well it sucks bad but moving on.... she's back on her stock wheels now got new tires from my dad so that's good. first thing he's bought for me. bfg g-force t/a kdw nt's so i'm fine with it. if anyone see's or hears about some 18inch enkei EVO 6's with bfg tires for sale, two are damaged my way of bent lip and a few minor scratches both right side wheels.

Comment

got pics of what they looked like?

That sucks thats why u need a proximity sensor on an alarm

Comment

Check the texas meet pictures in the media section there on there =D.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

WTF! that suks hardcore man. Fucking thieves!

Comment

Working...
                              X