Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i actually am not crazy about the door panels they are to poofy for me but gotta match right?

suede would look nice but mine is no show car or race car, what the hell do i do all this for just crossed my mind anyways ill only do anything to it IF we get the car,i told mike he has to sell the one we have right now before he buys this one ( another black 92 4dr auto, ughh )

Comment

Soooo i didn't want to post up mis raynes thread but Feerit22 is SELLING his car?!?!? ok his brother but stillllllllllll

http://dallas.craigslist.org/car/563317573.html

omg why am i always broke when he lists this thing ugh..
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH ENGINE IN TWO or three DAYS!!!!!!
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

old news??? Fearit has been selling his car for a while. It was posted in another thread a while back.

Jon - let me know tomorrow whats up I should stop by. I need that cheap chevron gas next to your house lol and I need to pick up my clips from Honda tomorrow anyway.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

OMG it took all night but i finally got mikes post count up to 31, we wouldn't have these issues if this was nails account but anyways, see you guys around!

check out the website

Comment

lol I donate post counts for cash haha.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                lol I donate post counts for cash haha.
                probably not all you'll donate for cash!
                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

eww. lol. i dont want to speak to soon but i think the accord should be back together tonight. we wanted to change the water pump but the one we got from the parts store that was supposed to be a h23 one doesnt look like the one we have, only thing we can guess is the fact its a jdm engine? anyone heard of this problem before?

Comment

Is your engine an h23 or f22b? If you think its wrong I would bring it back with the one you have. You guys fix taht oil leak?

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

its an h23, yeah they took both to the part store last night and nothing looked just like it. yeah they changed the cam seals, after removing the crank pully mike said that my tensioner had backed off and was letting the belt rub on the timing cover, and that was more and likely why it died and not so much the oil. but either way its fixed and back running, not a bad turn around at all. thanks mike and zeb!

Comment

Good to hear!

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

in the texas car show thread i would think if you know about an interesting event even if its not accords or even hondas it should be posted. the tx mile was last weekend and i think anyone that could of gone to that would of. the big supra meet was the weekend before in the houston area. i dunno what do you guys think?

Comment

Yea could have posted those. I dunno about tx2k8. That was mainly supras lol I dunno if accords would blend in well there lol. Anyway I shoulda gone this year damn school. Good thing I will have time next year to go.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i wouldnt go to repp the accord but to see some bad ass supras! our friend took highest hp on the dyno home with 1415rwhp. and 2nd at the tx mile with the boost logic car took first
                              Last edited by midnightrayne; 04-02-2008, 09:51 AM.

Comment

So whats up ppl? how are gas prices treating you?

Comment

Working...
                                X