Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm lerking the streets in a 04 accord v6 6MT these days now!
    99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Bisi headers are here!

I have to go pick them up at UPS and I will take pictures and post them up. Bad news is I think I have a slight head gasket leak and I'm going to have to replace some seals, gaskets, studs, shift cable and swap trannys before I'm able to install the header. I have some work cut out for me and I guess it's time to rebuild again.

Comment

Originally posted by Accordolictx View Post
        I have to go pick them up at UPS and I will take pictures and post them up. Bad news is I think I have a slight head gasket leak and I'm going to have to replace some seals, gaskets, studs, shift cable and swap trannys before I'm able to install the header. I have some work cut out for me and I guess it's time to rebuild again.
        nice, didnt you just replaced the tranny? wish you could come down this sunday for a little photoshoot

Comment

Here she is!

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
          nice, didnt you just replaced the tranny? wish you could come down this sunday for a little photoshoot
          Yeah I did. I bought that Quaife LSD tranny about a year ago but I haven't gotten around to installing it yet cuz I never blew the original one to begin with so, I have been saving it for this moment lol. I'm not really sure what the car is trying to do now but we will figure something out. No engine codes though. Not really sure if it's the gasket either. Running some test now. I really want to come but if not maybe I can ride with Judonoh in his beast. It is scary lol. By the way here are some fresh pics taken tonight. Thanks "Bisi" and Janet in sales! You guys are awesome and I wasn't even on the group buy list lol.

Comment

i live in Beaumont Texas
            LIONS GARAGE

GARAGE*FRESH

Comment

Let me explain

Hey guys. Sorry I couldn't make it the meet. Judonoh and I finally figured out what's up with my car. Thank god it wasn't the head gasket. The bushing in the rear ESP mount collasped. In the front on the traction bar, on the rod that replaced the front mount, that bushing deteriorated where it connects to the traction bar. Now I can move the motor up down by hand but the bushings in the side mounts seem to be in good condition. When we lift the motor up, the idol settles immediatly. When we let it go, the idol goes crazy lol. I spoke with John at ESP and he was really nice about helping me get what I needed. It will cost $40 which includes shipping to fix the mounts. Judonoh and I want to pull the motor out again so we can fix the mounts, replace the rear main seal, install the Quaife LSD tranny, then last but not least add the Bisi H22 header.

Comment

I may end up moving to Texas myself next year (El Paso) I was wondering who all is that area so next time I am in, I can say hi or something...
                The CB7 Collector.
                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
                  I may end up moving to Texas myself next year (El Paso) I was wondering who all is that area so next time I am in, I can say hi or something...
                  Nice,let us know when and if you make it.The San Antonio guys are a few hours apart but always willing to travel

Comment

Deff looking forward to it!!!
                    The CB7 Collector.
                    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                    92 LX Coupe F22A1
                    2013 Toyota Corolla S
                    92 EX Sedan F22A1
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

^^Sounds good,Im about to call it a night.Keep us posted and hopefully we'll all get a chance to meet up

Comment

What's up? Just moved here from Cali..... now in Houston. I drive a 2g CL and a 93 SE as a project..... can't really so ish with it til I find a J-O-B though.... when someone gets a moment you can add me to the list. Also I'm pretty hand with a wrench if someon needs any help.

Comment

Originally posted by coupes View Post
                          What's up? Just moved here from Cali..... now in Houston. I drive a 2g CL and a 93 SE as a project..... can't really so ish with it til I find a J-O-B though.... when someone gets a moment you can add me to the list. Also I'm pretty hand with a wrench if someon needs any help.
                          Welcome to Texas!
                          Originally posted by sweet91accord
                          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                            Welcome to Texas!
                            Gracias seņor.

Comment

Hey whats goin on.. I live in Killeen, Texas. So hope to meet y'all when I get back from deployment couple more months. I will definitely make it to some meets as I am in central. Nothing to significant about my 4Dr 93 LX. Just made it to members area...lol. so I'll post up some pics. Or wait till I get back cause this internet here is worst than Dial-up. Laterz...

"Exhaust the Body, Proceed the Mind, Cultivate the Spirit"

Comment

Originally posted by guam671 View Post
                                Hey whats goin on.. I live in Killeen, Texas. So hope to meet y'all when I get back from deployment couple more months. I will definitely make it to some meets as I am in central. Nothing to significant about my 4Dr 93 LX. Just made it to members area...lol. so I'll post up some pics. Or wait till I get back cause this internet here is worst than Dial-up. Laterz...
                                When you get back to the states look me up. I just down the road in Temple.

Comment

Working...
                                X