Anyone Interested in Central Florida meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Interested in Central Florida meet

ive seen enough modded 4th gens in my area that at least a couple of them have to be on this site. I was wondering if anyone around hear would like to have some kind of meet somewhere. I live in the orlando area.
    ]

I would be up for one sometime near the end of the summer. Hopefully I will have the H22 dropped in by then.

Comment

im up for it.. about time.. end of summer is key.. lol.. ill have a cb7 by then.. hahaah.. if not ill still roll up in the third gen
      midnightracerx might be up for it as well.. since im only 2hrs away from him.. hes in jax im in kissimmee...
      we gotta find a good group to get something going

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

YEAH!

^sold

Comment

im in bradenton

if i get my lic shit over with ill go
          86 nissan 200sx turbo

Comment

When and where are we talkin here.
            My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

the shitty part for some members it that there on the ends of florida (bustedlx,midniteracerx)

but if there willing to travel somewhere where the majority is it.. LETS GET IT ON..
              lol
              i should have a cb7 by then.. or roll up in my sisters

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Hell yea, im in the UCF area, i say we set up a meet, my car needs a new paint job but the jdm h22 lsd makes up for it for know,,lol,
                -95 JDM H22 LSD-
                -HYTECH Header-
                -Skunk2 IM-

Comment

I won't be in Florida until August so that won't apply for me, but I hope you guys have a good meet. Orlando is a good 2-3 hours away from me, and the same for BustedLX.
                  Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                  2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                  2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                  2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

damn i'm still shopin for a cb7 i wanna coupe and pref a 92-93 but ya if i get one soon ill be down i'm in west palm beach so its about a 3 hour drive but fuck it lolz

Comment

hey im out here in the ucf area every wends nite at the mcdonalds by the intersection of alfaya and university a lot cars meet up and they gather up by cars and by year, so if ne1 wants 2 meet up next wends ill b there we need more cb7's there was only like 2 out there come on guys dont let me down,,,,lol, they meet round 9 so let me know if ne1's gunna go
                      -95 JDM H22 LSD-
                      -HYTECH Header-
                      -Skunk2 IM-

Comment

setup a time and date ppl, i can make it out to whereever on the weekends from jax...so yea count me in
                        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by BIGDOM
                          hey im out here in the ucf area every wends nite at the mcdonalds by the intersection of alfaya and university a lot cars meet up and they gather up by cars and by year, so if ne1 wants 2 meet up next wends ill b there we need more cb7's there was only like 2 out there come on guys dont let me down,,,,lol, they meet round 9 so let me know if ne1's gunna go
                          gimme more info, i can probly make it out there..

^sold

Comment

yea, wends night round 9 if your coming down university blvd from 417 going towards ucf itll b on the left u wont miss it, its right at the intersection of alfaya and university u cant miss it the'll b an ass load of cars out there, if u need directions let me kno
                            -95 JDM H22 LSD-
                            -HYTECH Header-
                            -Skunk2 IM-

Comment

I'd be interested in a CB7 *meet up* myself ..be about a 2 hour drive or more .. but .. yeah ..

When groups meet up like this .. do we buy and sell stuff from each other?
                              I'd be very interested in coming up to Orlando, if I knew someone could meet me there
                              with a C/F hood and I could *fit it* right there on the spot ..
                              (a buddy and myself re-placed my hood at his shop in like 10 min)
                              I just hate paying all that for shipping ..is there a place actually *in* Florida,
                              that sells C/F hoods? I'd be there in a heart-beat.

I'm down for a CB7 forum meet tho .. count me in !

A Hui Hou !!
                              Paka

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X