Nashville CB's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nashville CB's

well apparentently there are cars meetin at the bridge downtown.... its DONKS imports whatever u got kinda thing. lol anyone heard or been to this yet???
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Originally posted by loud92CB7db18
    well apparentently there are cars meetin at the bridge downtown.... its DONKS imports whatever u got kinda thing. lol anyone heard or been to this yet???
    I went to the bridge area a couple of years ago, there was alot of cars, but i was there for a stupid ass tim mcgraw concert against my will. fucking country music lol

Comment

yeah heard of it... just never have had the will to go because its just a bunch of civics and tegs there... nothing really to see .. the same shit all the time. i have that scene way too many times... its cool if you are from around the nashville area but if you come from out of town then its kinda boring.

Originally posted by Devergote
      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

I went there a few years back when I lived in Nashville. Like TN_Accords said, it's not too exciting.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

ouch my buddy drives a teg..... lol is anyone gonna be goin? lol i wanna have more local stuff.... doesnt have to be huge just were we all chill.
          Members Ride sold...

Comment

is anyone gonna be goin? lol i wanna have more local stuff.... doesnt have to be huge just were we all chill.
            That sounds like a good idea.. I'd like to kick it with the TN crew a lot more than what I have been doing I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my TN crew!!

Originally posted by Juice21
            thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
            Originally posted by GameChewer
            Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

the fairgrounds drag races are gonna be starting up again here soon who will be doin that???
              Members Ride sold...

Comment

okay i drove by the bridge this weekend i saw tons of different cars.... evos M3's supras srt4's tegs crx's civics i saw one cb7. ummm trucks bikes .... i think it has grown over the years.....
                Members Ride sold...

Comment

Working...
                X